Frogs Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lizards and more   Lizardlol   Lizards and more   Pyxie_Dubya  

Member  Message

Lizards and more
View Profile

Care for Pac-Man?

Hey I’ve been thinking about getting a frog and I like the Pac-Mans. I heard that you have to give them larger prey like pinky’s but I don’t really like that idea as I’ve had hamsters my whole life and yea. But could I feed them large crickets their whole life? And I don’t really know anything so what is their care?

03/29/12  10:11pm

Lizardlol
View Profile

Message To: Lizards and more   In reference to Message Id: 2260640

Care for Pac-Man?

yes you can feed crickets and feeder fish if you get a baby you can put him in a critter cage with water and a rock beware they grow bigger than your hand so you willhav to get him a bigger cage with some moss dont worry if he doesent eat for a while thats just wat they do

04/20/12  06:54pm

Lizards and more
View Profile

Message To: Lizardlol   In reference to Message Id: 2263587

Care for Pac-Man?

I already have a ten gallon tank and an extra twenty long if I need it and thanks cuz i don’t want to feed pinkys

04/22/12  12:54pm

Pyxie_Dubya
View Profile

Message To: Lizards and more   In reference to Message Id: 2263765

Care for Pac-Man?

Hey, cool that you are thinking of Pacmans. They are awesome fat frogs. There are some ups and downs to Pacmans but i’ll not dissuade you from them because I love them. You should check out Giant African Bullfrogs too, similar but IMHO a little more easy to take care of.

As far as Pinks go, you don’t have to feed them. I would recommend a varied diet though. You should gut load your crickets, and try to feed other invertibrates if you are opposed to mice. If you do decide to feed mice it should be sparingly anyway. The best care sheets are on a site I frequent. Just search for fat frogs forum on google. Sorry, not trying to spam a website, just trying to get you some good info. Tons of good info here on RZ, but it’s good for our herp communities to share with each other.

Anyway, good luck and happy herping with your Pacman(s).
DW

07/31/12  08:52pm

Back to Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area