Frilled Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

BxFiction   BxFiction   DJFrillies   BxFiction   BxFiction   BxFiction  

Member  Message

BxFiction
View Profile

Just got my new frilled lizard and I have some questions

Hey I just got my new baby frilled dragon and I would like to know how to feed them with the tongs I try doing it and she just set there. So I just took him and surround her with the meal worms. It took him a minute but she ate 4 crickets and 2 mealworm. Idk that alot but I try feeding her again at night she didn’t ate anything so do I feed her once a day with same food or keep trying. Also at night do I leave the heater on cuz I sleep with the ac on and I don’t want him to get cold

08/25/17  12:59am

BxFiction
View Profile

Message To: BxFiction   In reference to Message Id: 2321121

this is my cage for her

08/25/17  10:21pm

DJFrillies
View Profile

Message To: BxFiction   In reference to Message Id: 2321125

Pic not working, don’t try to insert it, put a link to it elsewhere on web.

Did you read anything on your own already? Like any of the previous posts that have links to info with these answers? Start there if not...

09/02/17  07:24am

BxFiction
View Profile

Message To: DJFrillies   In reference to Message Id: 2321178

Sry about that turn out he is to small for that cage i made so I got a 18x 18x 24 glass exo tank turn out she or he like it . He moving alot more drinks when I spray him. the only thing I would like to know is how to make him eat with the tongs. He does eat but that only when I let it loss on the tank I would like to feed him using the tong so I can know how much he eat in one sitting and it’s hard to find them crickets at night cuz I read alot of people saying it is bad to leave the crickets at night cuz it start to bite him when he asleep. So every time I try feeding him using the tong he just look at it and give me that "hey get this dam thing off my face" look. His eyes just kind of wink at me and turn away. it’s like a baby that don’t want milk. How can I make him eat using the tongs.

09/05/17  02:14am

BxFiction
View Profile

Sry about that turn out he is to small for that cage i made so I got a 18x 18x 24 glass exo tank turn out she or he like it . He moving alot more drinks when I spray him. the only thing I would like to know is how to make him eat with the tongs. He does eat but that only when I let it loss on the tank I would like to feed him using the tong so I can know how much he eat in one sitting and it’s hard to find them crickets at night cuz I read alot of people saying it is bad to leave the crickets at night cuz it start to bite him when he asleep. So every time I try feeding him using the tong he just look at it and give me that "hey get this dam thing off my face" look. His eyes just kind of wink at me and turn away. it’s like a baby that don’t want milk. How can I make him eat using the tongs.

09/05/17  02:15am

BxFiction
View Profile

09/05/17  02:49am

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area