Frilled Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

GearedUp   ReptileGOD   GearedUp  

Member  Message

GearedUp
View Profile

My adult girl KoKo

I am new to this forum, I have a 41/2 year old Frilled Dragon that I have had since she was 3 months old. I had another Frilled I bought in 2009 that died from some bad advice from a pet store. If people at these pet stores don’t know what the correct info is, please just tell us you don’t know. Don’t just give us info that can kill our beloved pet, PLEASE. Anyway, I will try and post some pix of my KoKo soon.

06/24/14  04:03pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: GearedUp   In reference to Message Id: 2306078

My adult girl KoKo

"Pet" stores don’t care about animals

07/27/14  08:14pm

GearedUp
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2308023

Possible fungus or frill rot????? please help someone

My Frilled Dragon KoKo has just turned 5yrs old. I have had her since she was 3 months old. She has had this dark spot on her upper frill (part that lays over her neck) for at least 3yrs now. I had her at the vet for other problem Jan 2014 & I asked the exotic vet about this dark spot on her frill. She said it was nothing. But now I have noticed the dark spot is a little bigger, and it looks like her frill has been eaten away some right on this spot/area. Its partly gone, indented. I am scared she has a fungus/frill rot. I am gonna try and post pix, but I haven’t been successful at getting my phone to send to sight. I don’t want anything happening to her. Someone please help. Thank you

12/31/14  10:43pm

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area