Frilled Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Flounder   GearedUp  

Member  Message

Flounder
View Profile

Help

Help please our frilled dragon fell from top of curtain onto our floor now he doesn’t move much he’s drinking but not eating unless we force feed him baby food cause he won’t eat crickets, we have grow (sunblasters) for lights in cage, there is no vet who knows about lizards where we live! Is he going to make it?

06/08/14  08:16pm

GearedUp
View Profile

Message To: Flounder   In reference to Message Id: 2305572

Help

I hope your Frilled is ok. He may have broken some bones when he fell. Hopefully not, but if he isn’t moving much, and not eating, this needs to be addressed ASAP. Hopefully you can find an exotic pet vet somewhere in your area. There is a product you can get from Petsmart, Petco... Called JumpStart. Just ask the reptile dept person about it, they should be able to get it for you. It comes in a tube, and you give it to him with a feeding syringe. This should at least give home the vitamins & nutrition he needs for now. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help, but hopefully your frilled is moving & eating crickets again now. If not, I hope the Jumpstart will at least help till you can find the proper vet, or to maybe he will heal on his own. Good luck. I hope your frilled is ok.

06/24/14  03:47pm

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area