Frilled Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Ktrain   Izar   Ktrain   Saphiras mom   Axolotlsx5  

Member  Message

Ktrain
View Profile

Not eating help!

So my adult male that’s almost 6 years old is not eating, same temps enclosure humidity and everything that he’s had for the past 3 years but he all of a sudden stopped eating last week and doesn’t seem interested in food. He’s moving around, alert and everything just. As he usually does but he won’t eat any ideas of why or howi could get him to eat? Please help

04/27/13  07:24pm

Izar
View Profile

Message To: Ktrain   In reference to Message Id: 2296394

Not eating help!

male what? try eggs slightly cracked, or splitting the skin on a mouse or rat, so it smells the blood

04/28/13  11:11am

Ktrain
View Profile

Message To: Izar   In reference to Message Id: 2296426

Not eating help!

It’s frilled dragon... That’s why I posted it on the frilled dragon thread. Also thanks ill try it.

04/29/13  11:27pm

Saphiras mom
View Profile

Message To: Ktrain   In reference to Message Id: 2296394

Not eating help!

Have you tried other types of food? My frilled dragon will eat about anything, but my water dragon is very fussy and I had a lot of problems getting her to eat. She now eats well, but only eats silk worms and dubia roaches (she will eat crickets, but the roaches are healthier, so I don’t do crickets.) Some other foods I have tried are phoenix worms, butter worms, wax woms (not that healthy) and super worms. I also read someone was successful with nightcrawlers when their frilly got fussy.

05/02/13  03:52pm

Axolotlsx5
View Profile

Message To: Saphiras mom   In reference to Message Id: 2296707

Not eating help!

my frilled will stop eatting for a while also but after a while he goes back to eatting. if yours is shredding skin they wont eat during that time.

11/01/13  03:44pm

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area