Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Frilled Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Log-In   Log-Out   Members Area  

87rx7chick   Removed By System  

Member  Message

87rx7chick
View Profile

Dont believe everything you read

please be cautious of who gives you info and what type of info it is.
dont believe everything you read, if some one gives you advice ask them what their experience is with the reptile. question EVERYTHING very well, if they cant give you a reason why..... then think twice...

the wrong advice can lead your frilled dragon to death. believe me i have been doing this only 5 years, but i have been out gathering info as best as i can and calling around those who dont even post on the forums to get the best info out there....

85-90 degrees no cooler then 78 degrees day time no cooler then 65 night time. hot basking zone. limited ventilation(cover screen tops) mist 1-2 times a day and supply them with ample light..

frilled dragons are sensitive, some may be as sensitive as chameleons. doing the wrong thing will make them shut down and stop eating, leading to dehydration, parasite infestation, internal infection, renal failure and death in a matter of 1-2 weeks or less. recovering them from this would cost about 400$ or more and require at home care for 1-2 months. chances are a local vet wont know what to do...

its really sad... these reptiles are sensitive and deserve the proper care and the proper information.

02/17/12  11:46PM

Removed By System
View Profile

Message To: 87rx7chick   In reference to Message Id: 2255796

Frilled Dragons

Removed By System

02/24/12  06:26AM

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Log-In   Log-Out   Members Area