Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Frilled Dragons Forum

87rx7chick   LadyZephyra   87rx7chick   LadyZephyra   CivicDemon   87rx7chick  
 Member  Message

87rx7chick
View Profile

Why dont you reply to your own thread

i dont understand. people spend time to give you quick response and detailed answers.

and yet the original poster who was asking the questions about their new frilled dragon, doesnt even have the decency to come on and say thank you or even reply to say how their frill is doing. or give any sort of progress report or ask more questions, which i know you guys still have questions about your frill dragons...

PLEASE keep us informed and at least thank those who spend the time to give you answers.

what would happen if no one was there to give you an answer..... wouldnt that suck?

04/06/11  12:05pm

LadyZephyra
View Profile

Message To: 87rx7chick   In reference to Message Id: 2213200

Greetings! I’m new here, as in, I JUST registered haha. But I’ve been reading your posts, and I agree, anyone that asks for help and recieves a helpful, usefull answer, should be respectful enough to thank the person. Updates are iffy, some might consider that too much work. But "Thank-You, your info was really insightful and helpful" takes like 5 seconds. Personally, I have tons of questions, but I prefer not to ask them in forums haha Is there a way to privately ask people questions on here? I’m kind of a noob, but I REALLY don’t want to be sneered at, or looked down on since all I really want is what’s best for my Frillie.

04/06/11  11:28pm

87rx7chick
View Profile

Message To: LadyZephyra   In reference to Message Id: 2213327

i here ya and respect that, its very obvious what kind of person you are in your thread you posted. i replied to it and also sent you a face book response.

welcome to the forums!! its slow here, but there is wealth of information available and it dates back many years !

there should be a way to click on a users name. then click "private message" but i dont think i get e-mail notifications about pms... and its kind of hard to notice a new message up in the right hand corner

04/07/11  01:00am

LadyZephyra
View Profile

Message To: 87rx7chick   In reference to Message Id: 2213343

lol again I thank you! You’ve been a wonderful source of info and ideas. And as per a questions in the post I posted that I forgot to respond to, this is my first lizard yes. When I was a kind I’d go out in the "dirt hills" IDK what it really was, buncha dirt and wild grass, but anyways I’d catch what we called Horny Toads, and I’d keep those, but I was just a kid and they were local lizards lol. I prolly shouldn’t have started with a frilled, and I have to admit he was an impulse buy. But so far so good, jsut the eating thing getting to me. Lots of upheavale for the little guy/girl in the last 2 weeks though so I’m sure s/he will settle in and eat like they are famed for!

04/07/11  11:47pm

CivicDemon
View Profile

Message To: LadyZephyra   In reference to Message Id: 2213459

87rx Is a great person she helped me alot when i first got my frill, now hes getting big i need to post some pics soon, its pretty cool now couse all my reptiles have there room in my house so when i keep the door closed and crack the window its stays warm in all there cages with out the use of all the lights, since ther is 5 cages in the room all the lights keep the room warm and the ambien temps in the room are betwen 75 and 83 F. so the cages are alwys warm and i unly need there basking lights now and not there extra 60 watt in the cages any more, so for right now 1 basking light and UVB is doing it for me in each cage. o yeah and the humidity is also great tanks to that reason. Thanks again for all your help in the past 87RX !!!!!

05/02/11  01:50am

87rx7chick
View Profile

Message To: CivicDemon   In reference to Message Id: 2216868

just had to bump this...

come on people just follow up :(

07/05/11  06:00pm

Back to Frilled Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area