Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Fish Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Fish Forum

Froggyfeet   Exoticpetsemployee  
 Member  Message

Froggyfeet
View Profile

Fish Info Please

Hi all I’ve never posted in this section of the forum before, only in treefrogs as I had two RETF and now Im tending to a sick American Green Tree Frog. But I work in a pet store that has TONS on tanks and almost any kind of fish you can imagine, from feeder guppies, to goldfish, to koi (sp?), to lion fish and puffers! I need some basic information on general rules for keeping fish as far as the size of the fishes and what kind of tanks are required depending on that size. Any care sheets or really just links to sites that talk all about fish and the specifics of how to keep them would be helpful. I realize I can do a lot of this research myself or just ask someone at the store but there are just soooooo many fish and sooo many things to consider when taking care of your fish. Could anyone help?

06/10/11  04:47pm

Exoticpetsemployee
View Profile

Message To: Froggyfeet   In reference to Message Id: 2224002

Fish Info Please

wat pet store do u work at cuz at mine u hav know a lil bout each type of thing we sell not just one area just to be hired but anyways tell me wat fish ur curious about n ur tank size n i’ll help u with a good set up

07/09/11  10:27pm

Back to Fish Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area