Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Field Herping Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Field Herping Forum

Concos Herp   Reptilefreak23   JEFF QUARLES   Cornsnake chris  
 Member  Message

Concos Herp
View Profile

Fortt Myers Plus everglades

Hey guys im gpoing down to fort myers and the GLADES. I need a complete list of any reptiles/amphiibian u want to suggest or me to try and find.What reptiles/amphibs do u like there?

04/10/09  05:46pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: Concos Herp   In reference to Message Id: 1983660

Corn snakes, everglades rat snakes, burms. And well, lol, most every animal there is usually a great find. It is kind of interesting to catch a bunch of non-native herps there as well.
Good Luck on your trip!

04/10/09  07:18pm

JEFF QUARLES
View Profile

Message To: Concos Herp   In reference to Message Id: 1983660

You must ride the Everglades parkway at night. 37 mile one way to Flamigo and then back. Just don’t try and snatch anything because the Game wardens stop randome cars and they will sock it to you. We got pulled last month just for driving slow. They new we were looking for something and searched the crap out of our car. Luckily everything was hidden in the engine..LOL LOL

04/11/09  09:33am

Cornsnake chris
View Profile

Message To: JEFF QUARLES   In reference to Message Id: 1983950

Hope for something different like a hognose,scarlett king, or a blue garter i see them on ocassion but only find the garters alive the others fall victum to roadkills be safe n remove them off the roads unharmed.other species u might encounter ribbons,waters,corns,yellow rats, swampsnakes,mudsnakes, moccs,pigmys,ringnecks,dekays,n burms these seem to be the most common we see. good luck.

07/18/09  02:53pm

Back to Field Herping Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area