Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Fence Lizards Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Fence Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

LizardLoverGirls   ReptileGOD   LizardLoverGirls   ReptileGOD   LizardLoverGirls   ReptileGOD   LizardLoverGirls   ReptileGOD   Kelso reptiles   ReptileGOD   Kelso reptiles   ReptileGOD   Kelso reptiles   ReptileGOD   ReptileGOD   Kelso reptiles   ReptileGOD   ReptileGOD   Kelso reptiles   ReptileGOD   Kelso reptiles   ReptileGOD   ReptileGOD   Kelso reptiles   ReptileGOD   ReptileGOD   ReptileGOD   LizardLoverGirls   LizardLoverGirls   ReptileGOD  
Pages 1 2 3 Next

Member  Message

LizardLoverGirls
View Profile

I need someone who knows what do vause i don’t!!!!

Hi,
I had 4 eastern fence lizards....they were wild.... So one day I put them in a hamster cage..ONLY FOR ONE NIGHT!!!! And we had kept them outside...in a 10 gallon tank....!!
BUT!!! While they were the hamster cage since ourtank has a cracked hole in the bottom... They got out and I have no idea how cause I check all the places that they could get out and blocked them now 3 of my wild LIZARDS ate gone...1 girl is left!!!!!! My only boy and 2 girls are gone I’ve had them for 3 weeks!!!! So will they still live or will they die....cause I just lost my other boy who died before my other 3 escaped.....

06/18/14  12:57pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: LizardLoverGirls   In reference to Message Id: 2305788

U idiot why did u put them in a hamster cage

06/23/14  11:24am

LizardLoverGirls
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306016

Sleepover + cracked cage = hamster cage

06/24/14  07:31am

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: LizardLoverGirls   In reference to Message Id: 2306037

Lizzard + hamster cage= no lizzards

06/24/14  07:46am

LizardLoverGirls
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306042

I found a skink her name islicky look on skink forums

06/24/14  09:11am

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: LizardLoverGirls   In reference to Message Id: 2306052

K

06/24/14  09:43am

LizardLoverGirls
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306060

So do you like it

06/24/14  03:04pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: LizardLoverGirls   In reference to Message Id: 2306071

Ya hope it lives

06/24/14  03:24pm

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306073

please do the reptiles a favor, i am in no way trying to sound or be mean, but
1 it is not good to catch reptiles from the wild and keep them as a pet, especially since it seems yo have no idea how to care for them , as they either die or escape.
2 their just gonna keep dieing due to stress, wrong way to take care of them and bacteria and diseases.
please for the sake of the lizards stop catching them, and go research the type of lizard you want and buy it, dont catch it go to a pet store and buy it so its healthier and only after you do a lot of research please
ALL YOU ARE DOING IS KILLING INNOCENT LIZARDS THAT DON’T NEED TO DIE.

06/24/14  05:07pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2306082

Hey mine are doing great and I’m sure hers are doing just as great and I’m helping her with the anoles so its ok

06/24/14  05:36pm

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306086

i am just tired of hearing every week a new lizard she or someone else got and then their sad the next week cause it dies and they just keep dieing. its sad to hear the loss of the lizards.
trust me i know how both of you guys feel, 14 or 15 years old, loves lizards and reptiles wants to go outside and catch every reptile and keep it. i was their i used to do the same thing, catch lizards put them in tanks and try to keep them , a few did die and i feel bad now. i much like both of you guys was so stubborn to listen to other people, they would always nagg at me and tell me not to and tell me exactly what im telling you guys. but it was for the GOOD . i got books, read internet every day, just keep reading never stop, it was the only thing i would read , everything i did at school had reptiles, papers, books . i still caught lizards and snakes, but i RELEASED them back into the wild where i caught them so they could live their lifes not stuck in a cage where their gonna most likely die, and if not just get stressed and sick.

i dont mean to always nag at you guys and say not to do everything your doing. ill be honest im only 18 and i still love reptiles its my passion but i have been studying reptiles since i was 8, had experience on my own, reading books internet, but i have also had experience with older people who know what their doing, people who actually breed snakes and lizards for a job. i still catch lizards and reptiles but i realse them back into the wild, and just watch them in the wild.

i did want a pet reptile so i bought my first snake, and let me tell you it wasn’t cheap :/ yeah it sucks how much they cost at a pet store but that’s life.

if you want a reptile that you wanna save, or just want as a pet buy it either at a pet store ... or you can go to craigslist . com and look up snakes or lizards and theirs people who sell their lizards , a lot cheaper then pet stores and with the cage, and its also rescuing them cause their unwanted .

if you dont wanna listen to me, then dont, but im telling you not to be annoying but to save the lizards, but they will die , maybe not now but eventually and slowly and painful, you cant tell becuase reptiles hide how they feel.

06/24/14  09:58pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2306093

They die of old age and I know how to care for them

06/25/14  06:35am

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306101

no their not ding of old age, ive already heard multiple lizards have dies in just a couple weeks, fence lizards can live to anywhere 10-15 years

06/25/14  01:03pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2306112

Anoles can live for l4 to 6 years in the wild and up to 10 years in captivity so they live linger in captivity but that’s when it’s just like their natural habitat and many other animals will to.

06/25/14  02:14pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306113

And for the fence lizzards the infection hers got would happen in the wild to

06/25/14  02:16pm

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306114

no its not because their habitat is the same, that’s only a small part, it is because in captivity their fed more then they eat in the wild, they are able to be taken to vets when sick, and if they have the right temps and food.
in the wild they don’t eat as much as they would in captivity.

and the "infection" which she said was a black widow, is not an infection, and i highly ... HIGHLY doubt a black widow bit the lizard. and even if it did, i don’t think the widow would of killed the lizard.

the reason wild caught lizards cause infection is because, in the wild they have open range of land where they barely come in contact with the infection and they grow immunities over years. when you catch a lizard and put it in a glass cage, its gonna cause the bacteria to grow and breed and develop into a different kind of infection. the cage becomes a small house of death. and the lizard slowly dies, and if the lizard dosnt its gonna either get stressed out from being sick so long, or stressed cause the condition of the cage is not right, and stress for lizards can cause death and is a major reason alot of reptiles die.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE!!!! YOU GUYS DONT WANNA LISTEN TO ME , THEN DONT.... BUT JUST KNOW ALL YOU GUYS ARE DOING IS KILLING THE LIZARDS, IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT THEM YOU WOULD LISTEN. LIZARD MURDERERS

06/25/14  03:57pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2306116

YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF WITH THIS I DIDBT KNOW A SPIDER BIT HER LIZZARD AND WE AREN’T KILL ING ANY FREAKIN LIZZARDS AND YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH YOU CONTRADICTED YOUR OWN POIT BY SAYING ALL IF THEIR LUXURIES AND WHY WOULD A DISEASE INFECT A LIZZARD IN A CAGE BIT NOT ONE IN A TREE SO STOP THE HATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06/25/14  04:32pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306117

And WE do care for them

06/25/14  04:35pm

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306117

awe you getting pissed off ... that’s cute lmao ....
my paragraph did not contradict anything i said. you just read it wrong. yes they can have the same diseases in wild and captivity, but when put in a cage the diseases are more in contact with the lizard then they would be in the wild. in the wild the lizard is able to go anywhere it pleases for miles upon miles , it can get away from the diseases and parasites, but once put in a cage it cant its stuck with the diseases that is found in the cage, and that were brought in when you caught them.
read a book or something, and stop killing lizards, because you obviously do not know how to take care of them , neither of you 2 don’t. you think you do, but taking care of reptiles is ALOT harder then you think.
im not hatin gim trying to help but you 2 are to stubborn to listen becuase you kids.

06/25/14  05:16pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2306125

First off I’m not a kid. And really a lizard expised to everything out in the wild will railway come in contact with a disease but a anole in a appropriate sized cage will, ya that’s great logic and me and lizzardlovergirls are right I am helping her so I’m right and so is she just face it your wrong!!!!!

06/25/14  06:36pm

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306128

yeah um you are a kid, your what 14 15 that is a kid... your definitely not an adult. plus your not very good at spelling either. and yeah it makes perfect knowledge, your just to ignorant and childish to understand.
I’m not wrong. but i am done, I’m not gonna post any more cause your too stupid to listen.... I’M DONE!!!!
when your guises lizards die don’t come to me or anyone else cause we have tried to help but your to dumb to listen.
you both are lizard killers just face that fact, you murderers , you 2 make me sick, i hope you guys never own another pet. i feel bad for the lizards you do keep , poor little things.

06/25/14  07:48pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2306131

How old are u and u not posting Just proves I win and your an dummyhole I’m not a kid navy not an adult but a young adult wich is better than u and I can spell

06/25/14  08:03pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306132

HA I bet dumb little baby is done aw wa wa wa !!!!!!!

06/25/14  08:06pm

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306133

you sure are acting like a little kid, im a "dummyhole" who even says that, just get off this forum because you dont know anything about reptiles and your just a lizard killer
and no you cant spell, cuase "I’m not a kid navy not an adult" what does the navy have to do with anything

06/25/14  10:18pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2306135

Give break I’m typing on a phone and I meant an smiley not a dummyhole u dummy and I also meant that I’m not a kid but not an adult but a young adult and I will stay on these forums as long as I want and I am not a lizzard killer, idiot!!!!

06/26/14  06:27am

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306137

, and who are u referring to as "lizzard killers"

06/26/14  06:36am

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306138

Bearded expert is write u are a troll!!!!!!

06/26/14  06:40am

LizardLoverGirls
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2306139

BACK OFF KELSO I’VE KEEPED A WILD EASTERN FENCE LIZARD ALIVE OUTSIDe FOR A MONTH THE ONLY REASON SHE DIED WAS BECAUSE SHE HAD A BONE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!! AND MY OTHER ONE DIED BECAUSE HE GOT BIT BY A SPIDER!!!
I’VE SAVED 2 SKIKS FROM A GLUE TRAP ( lucky and lightning ) AND IM TRAINING THEM NOT TO BITE!!!!! IM ONLY 13
BUT I KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR MY LIZARdS SO BACK OFF YOUR PUTTING PEOPLE IN TEARS GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

06/26/14  07:26am

LizardLoverGirls
View Profile

Message To: LizardLoverGirls   In reference to Message Id: 2306145

Reptilegod I’m sorry I’m putting you through this thanks for have my back....your the best..

06/26/14  07:26am

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: LizardLoverGirls   In reference to Message Id: 2306146

Kelso so is an we both are smarter then him and he called us stupid and we bake him sick but I don’t give a s***

06/26/14  07:43am

Pages 1 2 3 Next

Back to Fence Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area