Fence Lizards Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Fence Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

JosieWi   JosieWi   Jinete   LizardLoverGirls   JosieWi   JillWi   Baja  

Member  Message

JosieWi
View Profile

Want to Purchase Fence Lizard

I have a fence lizard and I really think it needs companionship. It has been with me since last October, and for some reason, I believe it is lonely. Please, anyone who may have one that they are interested in selling to a very good home-I want it. Thank you, anyone.

04/28/13  07:36pm

JosieWi
View Profile

Message To: JosieWi   In reference to Message Id: 2296470

I have an Eastern or Southern Fence Lizard. I beleive it to be Eastern, but not sure. And can you mix them??? Eastern, Southern or Western????? It came from Arkansas.

04/28/13  07:39pm

Jinete
View Profile

Message To: JosieWi   In reference to Message Id: 2296471

Lonely? What makes you say that? I think it is very unlikely that your fence lizard is lonely. It is more likely that the environment is inadequate. Let us know a little about your setup.

04/29/13  11:47pm

LizardLoverGirls
View Profile

Message To: Jinete   In reference to Message Id: 2296545

Trust me lizards get lonely!!! My other boy lizard died and my boy that’s alive he seemed so sad until me and my sis caught three females

06/17/14  06:30pm

JosieWi
View Profile

Message To: LizardLoverGirls   In reference to Message Id: 2305766

Still looking for a companion. My fence lizard Woody has an outstanding home but he is all alone. Please anyone, I am willing to pay. He is friendly and beautiful and I want his life to be a good one, I think a companion would be nice for him. Yes, I totally agree ~ they can be lonely.

07/24/14  04:05pm

JillWi
View Profile

Message To: JosieWi   In reference to Message Id: 2307864

I WANT TO BUY A FENCE LIZARD, AND EASTERN FENCE LIZARD AS A COMPANION TO ONE THAT I HAVE ~ PLEASE!!!!! I AM JOSIEWI, I AM UNABLE TO LOG BACK IN UNDER THAT NAME BECAUSE I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND HAD TO REREGISTER AS JILLWI. I TRIED TO HAVE INFO EMAILED TO ME, BUT THE WEBSITE WILL NOT SEND THE INFO AND I CAN’T GET A HOLD OF THE WEBMASTER. I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE.

07/24/14  06:27pm

Baja
View Profile

Message To: JillWi   In reference to Message Id: 2307869

Reptile City has them, but I don’t think they’re too reliable. I have read many bad reviews about them. The shipping cost sucks because it’s like $40 just for shipping. Your lizard would be better off alone anyways because most reptiles don’t get the feeling of loneliness just fear.

07/24/14  11:32pm

Back to Fence Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area