Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Feeder Food Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Feeder Food Forum

Eel588   Cphill58   Eel588   Cphill58   DC1977   Cphill58  
 Member  Message

Eel588
View Profile

Anybody know of rat/mice breeders in the Tucson/Phoenix AZ area?

I’m sick of buying high priced rodents from the reptile stores here. I’d like to buy them frozen in bulk. Any recommendations?

12/10/10  03:08pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Eel588   In reference to Message Id: 2192020

I used to buy from Rodent Pro.com
Rodent pro
They ship anywhere but you must make it worth the 45.00 shipping to take advantage of that. Me and a few others would order up about 125.00 worth and then we split the shipping.

Now I raise my own rats ...they are easy compared to mice.

Cp

12/11/10  07:42pm

Eel588
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2192214

I’ve used them before they are great. Like you said you have to make it worth your while. With only having 4 ball pythons at this point it wouldn’t be worth it. Plus i’d rather just find someone local. I’ve also bred mice and rats. Even with a nice rack system and only having a small colony, that is not for me. Way too much work to save a little bit of money. I’d much rather pay someone good money to do that work. I found a man named David Lee that’s been breeding them for years in Phoenix. Anyone heard of him? He seems like a good guy to do business with.

12/12/10  11:56pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Eel588   In reference to Message Id: 2192410

I do that type of business here in Utah ...small scale for now but I have a customer base that does about 60-80.00 per week end and it is growing...plus I have plenty in the freezer for me. My whole goal is to provide lower than store retail prices and a higher quality rodent than some of the places around here. There are some foul businesses that sell sick rodents ...it’s shame.

Any one who is maintaining a business that long has a good reputation ...or they wouldn’t be there any more.

Go for it.

Cp

12/13/10  12:49am

DC1977
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2192417

Quote:

I do that type of business here in Utah ...small scale for now but I have a customer base that does about 60-80.00 per week end and it is growing...plus I have plenty in the freezer for me. My whole goal is to provide lower than store retail prices and a higher quality rodent than some of the places around here. There are some foul businesses that sell sick rodents ...it’s shame.

Hi I am in Utah and looking for feeder pinkie mice. Do you still sell them? I just got my first hatchling Corn Snake and would rather buy from someone close rather than online. Please PM me if possible. Thank you!

09/06/11  02:26pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: DC1977   In reference to Message Id: 2235835

I am in SLC...sugarhouse...see my ad on KSL

KSL

I have very few pinkie mice ...my baby corns are consuming them and others have been in line too.

Sky in West Valley has a good live supply. he also runs an ad on KSL.

09/07/11  03:16am

Back to Feeder Food Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area