Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Feeder Food Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Feeder Food Forum

LeilaNami   LeilaNami  
 Member  Message

LeilaNami
View Profile

Need frozen nonrodent feeders

We have a couple young Drymarchon couperi. I feed a variety of feeders to all my snakes that are unspecialized and so I need some frozen nonrodent feeders for these guys. We are looking for frogs, lizards, and bird. The only thing I have found that might work is quail but the vendors that sell quail ONLY sell quail and other feeders I don’t need or my babies can’t eat yet and the shipping is $40 bucks. They are eating fuzzy to hopper size at the moment and I think even one day chicks are too big (they look adult mouse size in the pictures). Now I don’t mind spending $40 on shipping IF I’m able to get more than one type of feeder but geez. Does anyone have any idea? I’ll go out and try to find tree frogs and leopard frogs and freeze them if I absolutely have to do it but I feel a little guilty. Before anyone says anything, yes, we know indigos are reliable rodent feeders but, like I said, I feed variety and I swear Drymarchon will eat anything under the sun if they can swallow it.

07/05/10  05:15pm

LeilaNami
View Profile

Message To: LeilaNami   In reference to Message Id: 2160579

Need frozen nonrodent feeders

To clarify, I’m looking for someone either selling these or anyone that knows anyone selling these feeders. Please message me if you do!

07/05/10  05:16pm

Back to Feeder Food Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area