Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Feeder Food Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Feeder Food Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Stayc788   TxHerper   Stayc788   John50   Hog man  

Member  Message

Stayc788
View Profile

Need feeder rats or mice in or around San Antonio, Texas?

Hello, my name is Stacy, I live in Adkins, Texas, just outside San Antonio. I have recently begun breeding mice & rats & are looking to maybe interest some of you local reptile lovers to our growing supply of feeders. For the last few months I have just been trying to breed to have a large enough supply of all sizes to start spreading the word to those who might be interested. So if there is anyone in San Antonio or the surrounding cities that is looking for a new supplier for feeder mice and/or rats, please feel free to let me know. I look forward to chatting with you.

08/26/08  12:05pm

TxHerper
View Profile

Message To: Stayc788   In reference to Message Id: 1843007

hello stayc,
saw your post regarding rats for sale. contact River City Exotics in San Antonio. Ask for Owner. May be looking for some rats. Thank you.
TxHerper

09/11/08  09:39am

Stayc788
View Profile

Message To: TxHerper   In reference to Message Id: 1856708

Hey, I just wanted to tell you thanks for the information. I haven’t been on this site in a couple weeks & just got your message. I will call them. Actually, I think I called about a month ago & they told me to call back the next day & ask for a guy Mike ( I think that might be the owner) anyhow, I never called back so I will try & call over there again. Thanks again!

stayc788

09/28/08  02:27pm

John50
View Profile

I know this add is from 08 but if you are still raising feeder rats I would like a price list sent to ... Thanks

05/09/11  11:03pm

Hog man
View Profile

I need feeder mice and rats. Are you still raising them for this purpose? Thanks

05/28/15  07:48pm

Back to Feeder Food Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area