Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Feeder Food Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Feeder Food Forum

Hummi   DRW85   Hummi   Kyleco55   Hummi   Kyleco55  
 Member  Message

Hummi
View Profile

Feeders in Indiana??

I am looking for someone to supply me with feeders locally. I am in north eastern Indiana. I need everything from rat pinks to med rats and in the near future may need mouse pinkies and fuzzies as well. It won’t be a large lot that I need, just enough to feed around 20 snakes a month. I am to far from rodentpro to pick up and don’t want to mess with shipping. I do have a supplier that has good prices, but it is almost 1 1/2 hr drive one way for me. So, I am looking for someone closer.

07/27/07  12:08pm

DRW85
View Profile

Message To: Hummi   In reference to Message Id: 1377071

Feeders in Indiana??

www.rodentpro.com
They have everything. mice, rats, rabbits, quail, guinea pigs.

05/24/09  11:51pm

Hummi
View Profile

Message To: DRW85   In reference to Message Id: 2010609

Feeders in Indiana??

As stated in my original post, I don’t want to deal with shipping. It costs an average $35 just for shipping alone. I have used them many times, but I would rather buy local.

06/11/09  02:31pm

Kyleco55
View Profile

Message To: Hummi   In reference to Message Id: 2020390

Feeders in Indiana??

I know this is an old post, BUT any chance you can get down to Indianapolis monthly? Or bi-monthly? If so, check out midwestreptile.com . They have a show every month at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
One of their largest vendors is Hoosier Mouse Supply, Inc. These are very good people to work with! Im not sure how their shipping competes with others, but I have purchased from them in the past, at the show.

01/01/10  02:05pm

Hummi
View Profile

Message To: Kyleco55   In reference to Message Id: 2109807

Feeders in Indiana??

I used to use Hoosier Mouse Supply quite a bit. I usually don’t make it to the show, as it seems they run out of what I need if I am not there when the doors open. I have made the drive to their facilities a few times as well. I know their is a new show in Noblesville, which is quite a bit closer for me, but I am not sure who sells feeders there and I haven’t made it to that show either. If I go to shows, I but more animals, then need more feeders. It is an addicting cycle.

01/02/10  09:17am

Kyleco55
View Profile

Message To: Hummi   In reference to Message Id: 2110001

Feeders in Indiana??

LOL I know what you mean!

A good friend of mine went to the Noblesville show yesterday ( Sunday Jan. 3). He said he has found a new vendor for feeders, that offer excellent pricing. I’m not sure if they offer shipping, or where exactly they are located, but I can find out for you. I know he did mention the price for live feeder rabbits was $5 compared to the $15 he was paying. His 14ft Red Tail usually eats 2 of them!

Also, if you do make the drive, it may pay off to make some phone calls before hand. I guess MOST of the vendors scheduled did not make it due to weather

01/04/10  02:10am

Back to Feeder Food Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area