Exotics Forum

Amico   Reddcatt   Lycan   Amico   Lycan   Jamie king  
 Member  Message

Amico
View Profile

White tigers the sad truth

what most people donít know is that the white tiger is not natural
and when bred causes birth defects in many litters

White Tigers can ONLY exist in captivity by continual inbreeding, such as father to daughter, brother to sister, mother to son and so forth. The white lions and golden tabby tigers are merely a product of this practice of inbreeding for white coats as well and are not being bred for any sort of conservation program either. ALL white tigers are cross eyed, whether it shows or not, because the gene that causes the white coat always causes the optic nerve to be wired to the wrong side of the brain. That is why white tigers are such a favorite of the tiger-tamer-wanabees; they are far more dependant upon their masters. (See genetics and time line of the inbreeding below)

The myth of the Rare White Bengal Tiger was an illusion meant to deceive the public into thinking that these cats were endangered and being preserved for future generations. The truth of the matter is that they arenít even pure Bengal tigers, but rather are all the offspring of an original Siberian / Bengal cross breeding. The inbreeding results in many defects, early deaths, still births and, as could be expected, the cats are not very bright which is why they are preferred for entertainment purposes.

on this web site thereís pictures of the defects videos and more info on the white tigerLink

09/24/07  07:38pm

Reddcatt
View Profile

Message To: Amico   In reference to Message Id: 1455759

wow..i NEVER knew that!! that is soo sad...i remember going to bush gardens in FL..when i was young..and seeing some babies in the animal nursery..well that sucks...never knew they were man made!! ...is that why the blue eyes also??..poor kitties..well thans for the info..wendy

09/24/07  10:43pm

Lycan
View Profile

Message To: Reddcatt   In reference to Message Id: 1456075

Ameco:

Yeah its sad but true I learned about it years ago..

theres no stopping what people will do to achieve what they believe to be perfection not realising that the animal in question is already perfect as it is.

not they are repeating this process with ligers and tigons breeding white lions to white tigers.

The white lion is thankfully not born from interbreeding but from a pigment mutation and ive never heard of any adverse effects from that natural oddity.

I wrote a post on the white tiger fraud some time ago its good that some people are finally starting to realise this travisty for what it is.

also Amico crosseyed is not all they get look white tiger up on youtube their should be the poster child on white tiger deformities.

1 cub out of every eight litters survives to the 1 year mark and people say that white tigers are more deadly than red? yes as the white tiger is useually retarded even if it does not look disfigured.

generally those like the poster child for white tiger deformities are kulled to ensure they are never seen and the truth is never found.

just as the red rottweilier.
and the miniture ponies carying dwarfisim.

This is how sick and wrong humanity is for looking for perfection where it already is.

I applogise if I am ranting it is just that i feel very strongly for animals and would do anything to stop the cruelty delt to them simply because we dont see what we already have. perfection.

09/26/07  11:46am

Amico
View Profile

Message To: Lycan   In reference to Message Id: 1457662

Quote:

Amico crosseyed is not all they get look white tiger up on youtube their should be the poster child on white tiger deformities.

i know if you clicked the link it would explain more i just stated somethings not all

09/26/07  03:25pm

Lycan
View Profile

Message To: Amico   In reference to Message Id: 1457880

lol yeah I know ironically that is the same link I had on my post.
Big cat rescue is awesome!

09/26/07  05:26pm

Jamie king
View Profile

Message To: Lycan   In reference to Message Id: 1458040

i thought the were snow tigers

04/14/11  11:35am

Back to Exotics Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area