Dogs Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Rae rae   Lani123   Rae rae   Lani123  

Member  Message

Rae rae
View Profile

In memory of:

Droopy. Lost him at Thanksgiving while babysitting an English Bulldog. She broke out of our fence allowing him to do the same and he got hit by a car. Very sad day.

When he was just a baby!

My little Pit mix. She was the BEST dog I’ve ever had. She was an old lady. I really miss her!

And Fifi. She was an abandoned dog at the clinic I worked at. She came in having difficulties birthing puppies. She ended up having all premature puppies because she had a rated 5/6 heart murmur. AND of course she also had heartworms. Ended up having seizures as well. When I decided to adopt her the vet told me she would only live for another year or 2 because of her heart. So I had her for 1 year and 4 months...before I sadly had to euthanize her because she went into the last stages of heart failure. I miss that little dog with her messed up teeth! She had a horrible under bite lol!

02/14/12  01:11am

Lani123
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 2255167

In memory of:

I think this is an old thread. But I am very sorry for your loss.

03/02/12  05:34pm

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: Lani123   In reference to Message Id: 2257505

In memory of:

Thanks you. Megan and Droopy I lost within 6 months of each other. It was crazy. Poor little Fifi (and I did not name her that lol) I knew wouldn’t make it very long, but wanted her to have some kind of a normal nice life before she died.

03/03/12  11:51pm

Lani123
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 2257617

In memory of:

Yeah that sounded like a lot of heart problems. I’m so sorry. I’ve never had a dog die... But I know the day will come. Bailey is our best dog ever.

03/19/12  09:45pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area