Dogs Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

KrazyKelli   Baja   Rae rae  

Member  Message

KrazyKelli
View Profile

Animal Planet

So AnimalPlanet has really gone down hill as of late. Am’i’rite? I think it started when they went from Animal Planet to Human Planet with their ’Animal Planet, Mostly Humans!’ logo (or however it went).

I mean, I really don’t get some of them. I Shouldn’t Be Alive doesn’t even have animals in half the episodes. And that one Haunted one doesn’t have animals either. Who got the brilliant idea to put those on the channel!? Then there’s the recent BigFoot one, which does nothing to help Bigfoot in general and is just people sounding like idiots standing around during the night.

Then you have all the new shows about killing animals, or animals killing people. Infested! and the one about crazy people being mauled by tigers and stuff. And, lately, there’s a show soley about Stuffing animals! SERIOUSLY! I’m not making this up. That’s not even about animals, it’s about corpses being dried out in an oven.

The only one that really lacks animals that I was okay with was Tanked! Because it’s about fish tanks, really. And it’s cool to learn the different ways to make a fish tank and what you can put in them.

So, on topic, what do you think about the state of AnimalPlanet these days? What shows do you hate the most on it? And, if they were to make more shows about actual animals, what types of shows would you like seeing?

01/25/12  01:06am

Baja
View Profile

Message To: KrazyKelli   In reference to Message Id: 2252669

Animal Planet

What’s next how to build a barnyard

01/26/12  06:29pm

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: KrazyKelli   In reference to Message Id: 2252669

Animal Planet

Hi KrazyKelli!! Long time no see!

I COMPLETELY agree with you!! That bigfoot show!! REALLY??!!! That is such a crock!! I have watched quite a few episodes...just to be able to pretty much figure out that it’s all fake. And I don’t mean bigfoot is fake, cuz I really don’t believe in bigfoot, but I mean that the whole show is fake. The infested show is quite interesting to me I have to say because it deals with parasites and I deal with parasites on a daily basis at work. That show I shouldn’t be alive really stinks. I mean it seemed ok when it first came out...but it got old really fast and I don’t watch it anymore. That haunted show I thought I would like as I am into those ghost shows...but nope. It just seems kind of stupid. I would much rather watch the other ghost shows on tv. So I completely agree with you that it has gone downhill. That’s probably one of the reasons I don’t watch much tv anymore.

So, how is your corgi doing? If I remember correctly, you’re the one with the corgi...and the neighbors with the german shepherds right?

02/05/12  11:37pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area