Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Brandy734   Rae rae   Tupi1  
 Member  Message

Brandy734
View Profile

We’ve got PUPPIES!!

"Peaches" was a stray found up north. She was taken to a high kill rural shelter. From there she was rescued and made the 5 hour trip to my home. She was rescued Sunday and gave birth Monday.

Peaches- The day of rescue.

Monday first puppy born

A happy mom with all 5 puppies

Mom is such a sweet girl. Shes a sheltie/corgie mix, I think about 2 years old. She had 4 black and white pups, and one tri colored girl with rott markings. Fostering a mom is the best experience. I can tell shes so grateful.

-Brandy

04/13/11  08:56am

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: Brandy734   In reference to Message Id: 2214195

We’ve got PUPPIES!!

they are so cute! i don’t see how you can foster lol! i couldn’t keep a dog for a while and then give her up! i mean dont get me wrong, i’m glad there are people like you out there that can do this, but i just don’t think i would be strong enough to do that. well i lied...i did do that once. i rescued a dog from work that was abandoned with a badly broken leg and was going to be put down. i assisted the doctor with her surgery...took 2 hours! i fostered her until everything was healed. i then contacted a rescue group...but i actually didn’t even trust them hahahaha! i ended up having to put an ad out myself to make sure she went to the right home lol!

so i definitely give you props! it takes a lot of hard work and time and energy to take in a foster, socialize them, train them, bond with them, and find them a good home. it exhausted me haha! so good for you!

i hope you find great homes for all the puppies! it’s so funny none of them look like her!

04/14/11  12:34am

Tupi1
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 2214333

We’ve got PUPPIES!!

Adorable....But its been a month, where are the new puppy pics..I bet they are really cute now.

05/11/11  08:10pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area