Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Member  Message

Seahorse
View Profile

New Bundle Of Joy!

Hi guys!
I’ve been on rz for quite some time but I don’t recall ever posting in the dog forum but I have somebody I want to share.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post about dachshunds but I’m going to and hopefully you guys think he’s cute too. LOL
I got a new one last week! His name is Xander and he is such a sweet little guy. He’s a Chocolate miniature dachshund that’s a year and a half. I got him from a girl that said she was moving because of divorce. When I met up with her to bring him home I saw that he was terrified (we’re still working on that) and you could see EVERY bone in his body...poor guy. It’s become painfully obvious that he has spent most, if not all, of his time in his crate being ignored and getting smacked. He cowers big time any time people get anywhere near him, children included. We’ve been showering him with food and love and he seems to be much happier now..
Anyways, without further ado, I would like to share my new guy! =D

And since I’m posting, I’ll share Quincy too. = ) He’s a bit different. He’s somewhere between a red and a brown dapple (his parents). Apparently he’s not "show" quality because his ’red’ is more orange and his nose it to be black but he’s got his Daddy’s nose. But, I couldn’t have picked a cuter boy.
I’ve had him since he was a puppy (the last five years). Yes, I did wake him up to take new pics.
This is my prince! = )

Thanks for looking!

04/02/11  10:59am

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area