Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

MisterKabob   Seahorse   MisterKabob   MisterKabob  
 Member  Message

MisterKabob
View Profile

Hydee!!

Hello :D
i got my first dog on Saturday! Her name is Hydee (Pronounced High-D)
she is about 1 year and 3 months old. She is a Catahoula mix.
She is about 41 pounds, and is on the skinny side.
She loves the whole family, especially me. She fallows me EVERYWHERE!! in fact she even can walk with out a leash on and she still follows me, sometimes she will walk ahead, but ill say her name and she will stop/slow down. she will stop if i stop, turn if i turn, cross the street when i do, if people are walking toward us she will slowdown or walk on the other side of me *if she is nervous* :)
She can be shy, but we are working on it.
She has NO dog aggressions, but she has barked at one dog *our friends dog Jack* they were walking by our house, so she was like "Why is there a male dog waling around my new happy home?!" but she just wanted to check him out.
and she is a little Curious of cats, but leaves them alone. & she has learned Sit, and Come and her new name. we are working on Down & roll over. and i will be taking a Obedience Class for Shy and Timid dogs.
So far she will only go to the bathroom in the same area *across the street on the trail next to a creek*
and i have to feed her her food one piece of kibble, by kibble. after a while she will eat out of the bowl. We also mix in like a spoon of wet food.
She is create trained, house trained, and likes to ride in the car. she also LOVES cuddling. When ever she gets bored she will go into her create and fall asleep.
Her favorite toy is a fuzzy Duck that has a squeaker (Named Bubbie). and she loves the Raw Hide Bones, she will eat a Medium sized one in around an hour. HAHAHA
She came with the name Yeska, but we thought she looked like a Hyena so we call her Hydee.
Well, here is her picture!!!!

We love her so much!! she will have her forever home here :)

03/22/11  07:37pm

Seahorse
View Profile

Message To: MisterKabob   In reference to Message Id: 2211023

Hydee!!

Wow, she’s really beautiful!!

04/02/11  06:16pm

MisterKabob
View Profile

Message To: Seahorse   In reference to Message Id: 2212675

Hydee!!

thank you!! :D

04/02/11  10:00pm

MisterKabob
View Profile

Message To: MisterKabob   In reference to Message Id: 2212702

Hydee!!

Hydee is doing good. she loves to chase things. such as cats squirls and birds. haha.
she is being treated for Kennel Cough. a white pill and a blue pill
one white pill in the morning. and a blue pill and a white pill at night.
she is coughing alot less now!! :D yayy
so the vet says she could be a Pit/Aussie mix my two favorite kinds of dogs :D lol!!
i will get more pictures up soon!!

04/04/11  11:54pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area