Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Brandy734   Ghastly   Rae rae   Brandy734   Ghastly   Rae rae   Ghastly  
 Member  Message

Brandy734
View Profile

Hes growing too fast.

Well, looking back on some pictures from a few weeks ago, I can’t believe how fast my Capone is growing up! Here is his little time line-

4 1/2 weeks (Still at my uncles)-

When I brought him home-

I’ve had him for a few days- He was about 5 weeks 5 days old-

6-7 weeks-

And photos as of yesterday- 9 weeks, 3 days old-

Sorry so many pics, I couldn’t help it! lol

02/27/11  09:43am

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Brandy734   In reference to Message Id: 2207161

Hes growing too fast.

SO CUTE!!!! I live the last picture reminds me of Milla lol! He is getting big now, but next to Slash and Ava you couldn’t see him haha bless :3

02/28/11  06:44am

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2207316

Hes growing too fast.

aww, so pretty. i see he likes sitting in laps! reminds me of my pitty droopy. he always crawled into my lap...until he couldn’t fit anymore! haha! he’s a really pretty color.

03/01/11  12:55am

Brandy734
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 2207536

Hes growing too fast.

Thanks! Yes he thinks he is a little lap dog. Prince always thought he was a lab dog but that boy was like a hefty 60 lbs! This puppy is gonna be a big boy, I’ve never seen a puppy eat so much, he is not overweight though. I swear pit bulls should be called PIG bulls.

03/01/11  08:57am

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Brandy734   In reference to Message Id: 2207559

Hes growing too fast.

Milla too think she is a lap dog! Better than my old Nelly and Kimbå they BOTH thought they were lap dogs :S Milla definetly thinks she is a Chihuahua or something if she isn’t sitting on your lap, when she was younger she liked to go in my handbag she still does like to squeeze in them but fails lol :) must be a Pit thing!
And I agree they should be called Pig Terriers, Milla ALWAYS likes to snort it’s cute and so funny :)

03/01/11  03:05pm

Rae rae
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2207602

Hes growing too fast.

oh yea, droopy tries to eat everything...and i mean everything! he has chewed through leashes, chewed up tables, he has eaten the stuffing out of his toys. and his most disgusting habit is eating poop! this has actually recently lead us to the vet. i know there are things to help with poo eating. however you have to give to the animal who’s poo he is eating. he eats his, and my other 3 dogs as well. we just moved into a new house where my neighbors have cats that poo all in my yard...drives me crazy! well as you might know, dogs find that as a delicacy. so after enough cat poo, (that’s really mine and the vet’s guess) he began vomiting one night, and had diarrhea once. by the next morning it was still going strong! had to take him in and get some shots and medicine to go home with.

it all comes with the territory of owning a pitty!

03/03/11  12:53am

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Rae rae   In reference to Message Id: 2207857

Hes growing too fast.

I remember Kimbå eating poo when I first rescued her from the kennels, vet placed poo eating down to the dog not getting enough nutrients in the diet and obviously when evry animal/human poo’s we loose valuable nutrients and minerals. Dogs will eat it (there’s, another dogs, cats, rabbit, horse etc.) to regain in what they loose and will become a habit due to the texture of it in there mouth too.

03/03/11  04:39pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area