Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Ghastly   Brandy734   Ghastly   Brandy734   Ghastly  
 Member  Message

Ghastly
View Profile

♥♥♥♥ Happy valentine day ♥♥♥♥

Happy valentine day from me, Milla, Thor and the Dobes! Hope you all have a grand day and get spoilt I know the dogs have scramble goose eggs for breakfast and a hog hide for dinner yumyum!

Hope ya"ll have a good one :)

02/14/11  06:18am

Brandy734
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2204857

Happy Valentines day! For me its Singles Awareness Day ;)

I think the dogs may get something special later, since I do love them!

02/14/11  04:20pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Brandy734   In reference to Message Id: 2204929

Single awareness day for me too! Although don’t tell Milla, Thor and the 3 Dobes in the kennel a doggy partner isn’t the same as a human partner lol.
I don’t know how everyones day has been but thank god for me it’s almost over! Despite having dogs to keep me company and share the day with, it’s still been the loneliest day of my life!

02/14/11  05:43pm

Brandy734
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2204949

Oh I’m sorry to hear that! Me and my boyfriend of 1 year broke up a couple months back- he cheated on me with some yucky girl! Typical man :P But I am much happier without him! :) I think of it this way- Most relationships will end, but our dogs will be by our side till death! Now that is commitment!

02/15/11  08:13am

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Brandy734   In reference to Message Id: 2205059

Me and Al broke up a couple of weeks back and he moved out yesterday so thats a valentine day to remember! Things will be easier without him but it would of been 3years this August so along time together but we weren’t getting along plus it’s a long ling long story too lol but hey :)
I agree dogs are commited males (ill trained) may want to hump everything in sight but Evan they must know who to stan by! But the pair of us have a dotting poochies to love, care and look out for! We are the luckiest people alive I guess :D

02/15/11  09:05am

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area