Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Bran421   Ghastly   Bran421   Ghastly   Bran421   Ghastly   Bran421   Vwvixen02   Turtlemom  
 Member  Message

Bran421
View Profile

My Halloween babes

They all dressed up :)

10/31/10  07:38pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Bran421   In reference to Message Id: 2184927

My Halloween babes

OH now doesn’t Slash make a handsome Bumblebee!!! ^o^ Ava has grown up so well too how are they both keeping? Is that a Prince I spy?!?!?!?!?!

10/31/10  10:19pm

Bran421
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2184949

My Halloween babes

Thanks! Yup, that would be Prince! :) I’m fostering him for Last Day Dog Rescue. I wanted to foster a dog forever and when I found out Prince needed foster I took up on the opportunity. His old foster mom got a divorce and could no longer have dogs, therefor Prince was staying in a kennel for about two months before I found out. I couldn’t see him in a kennel so hes back with me! Bullys are a hard breed to adopt out to a GOOD home around me. I’m about 20 minutes from Detroit, and a lot of people in this area uses bullys for fighters. Prince his been in the rescue 1 year this November, and I will be picky to who he goes to, seein’s I’m in no rush for him to leave. :)

Anyways, their all doing great! Hows you and Milla doing? And did you have your baby?!

10/31/10  10:52pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Bran421   In reference to Message Id: 2184954

My Halloween babes

Ah that’s great that he is back with you for the mean time! Any chance he might just stay? Don’t you find it weird having him back or does Slash? That’s awful that people use them for fighting near you but I agree be stern and firm he is your baby and he deserves a good home like he had with you!

Yeah we are fine Millas a bit on the poorly side this weekend had a super bad case of a "angry bum" and is all White?! but is firming now so god knows what happens!! No not had her yet she is due the 8th so only a few more days to go, still haven’t got round to the fact I’m having a kid am really chilled about the whole labour process but Al on the other hand . . . Let’s just say you would think he’s pushing the kid out haha ^^

11/01/10  12:20am

Bran421
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2184963

My Halloween babes

I wish my Prince could stay with me forever, but I’m not "allowed" to keep him long term. It was really strange seeing him again, it reminded me of how bad I missed the boy. Slash and Prince acted like they never left each other. When I introduced all three together Slash and Prince ignored each other and Prince was just checking out Ava the whole time. Prince remembered the house, where the crates were. It was funny because I’d tell them to get in their crates and Prince would run into the living room, where they used to be, but I switched them into the basement right before he came back. Dogs have a great memory.

Have you picked out a name for her yet? I’m sure reality will hit once shes born!

11/01/10  09:31am

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Bran421   In reference to Message Id: 2184995

My Halloween babes

Ah bless his cotton socks I don’t know if it’s the hormone but that totally post totally made me burst into tears!! I think it maybe tuff on him when he finds his forever home needing to leave his big bro and mum behind again. I think Prince may like Ava *wink wink* but you need to tell him he is too old for her she is just a baby, I told Milla she isn’t allowed a boyfriend as she is too young Evan if she is 16yrs old she is too young haha

I like a few names Ava (lol plus it’s Hebrew for "father"), Eliyjah (pronounced as Eli-ah it’s Hebrew for "to follow in his steps") and strangely I like Winter? O.o but I would like a Hebrew name and Al has respected that which makes me quite happy :) but am just going to wait to see what she looks like as all I know she could come out looking like a Emily or something lol all I know is she is going to have a middle name which is Mai after my dads mum (he lost her in his early teens due to a untreated blood clot she was only 32 when she passed) he likes the fact that I’m doing that but that’s all we know name wise along with her taking Als surname

11/01/10  10:33am

Bran421
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2184999

My Halloween babes

Aw I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you cry! I cried when I went to pick him up, he was SO happy to see me! Dogs memories really last a lifetime. And yes, no boy toys for Ava.

Those are all nice names! I love the name Ava, obviously. :)

11/01/10  01:21pm

Vwvixen02
View Profile

Message To: Bran421   In reference to Message Id: 2185018

My Halloween babes

your boxer looks like my dogs twin!!!! go look at my post i wanted to get her that costume but they didnt have her size hahaha soooo cute! at least one boxer got to be a sundae

11/04/10  09:31am

Turtlemom
View Profile

Message To: Vwvixen02   In reference to Message Id: 2185609

My Halloween babes

Hey Ghastly! Haven’t been here for a while due to a busy business but congrats on the baby! What about the name Gwenn?!!! (Sorry, just trying to get someone to name their kid after me!) LOL! Good luck!

11/05/10  02:34am

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area