Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Ghastly   Keirax   Ghastly   KrazyKelli   Ghastly  
 Member  Message

Ghastly
View Profile

Dog kicking! >.<

Oh this boiled my blood last night when I seen it on the news! I have to apologise for it being in Norwegian but the news reporter says "The man starts kicking his dog and semi strangling it because the young puppy isn’t walking on the leash how he wants it too. Englands RSPCA says the dog is clearly young therefore still developing it’s leash manners along with getting adjusted to strange outside noises"
Hope someone kicks this idiot across the field when they see him!!

Link

10/21/10  03:21am

Keirax
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2182427

Dog kicking! >.<

I hope that guy gets his balls riped off for the way he was treating that dog! That pisses me off so bad and whats worse is the people that just watched him do that i would have flew over there and beat the living out of him with that chain ugh!

10/21/10  07:51am

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Keirax   In reference to Message Id: 2182456

Dog kicking! >.<

Yeah I know I would have too if I seen it but worst of all it was caught on a street camera so sadly no one was there (as far as I’m aware) to beat the bugger up! If I was he wouldn’t be in hospital and the pup would be here with me!! All being if I was in England lol ^-^

10/21/10  09:19am

KrazyKelli
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2182469

Dog kicking! >.<

Guy looks pissed at the dog. Maybe he has anger management issues >>

In a similar, lighter story, I was walking my dog when he was a puppy (years ago) down the street. There were tons of kids playing in the area and other people doing yard activities, like shoveling snow. The puppy had this thing about running in circles around me and being annoying. Halfway into a street, he stopped out of NOWHERE right in front of me and I ended up stepping on his paw. Yuki gave a loud YELP! Then cried at me. The entire area went dead silent, the kids looked at me in horror.

I said, "See? That’s what happens when you stop in front of me."

And for a long while after that, people thought I beat him on a regular basis. Not fun.

Even now, when he gives the occasional lunge at the dogs next door (who also want to kill him and don’t shy away from that fact) or at unleashed dogs in his yard, people give me dirty looks. Even when he acts perfect around people and most other dogs.

10/21/10  02:04pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: KrazyKelli   In reference to Message Id: 2182515

Dog kicking! >.<

Haha I have also had Milla do the stopping in front of me situation! Also last Christmas we were on a walk I slipped on a bit of ice causing the leash to tug as I fell poor Milla obviously got jerked back despite it taught her not to pull on the lead every now and then if she feels the leash tighten she sorta coward down and looks up :( like you with Yuki people thought I beat the living daylights out of her also sometimes I will come across someone that doesn’t know why she does it and get a filthy look but it isn’t difficult to stop and question if you are concerned about a animals well being

10/21/10  03:20pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area