Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Vwvixen02   Ghastly   Vwvixen02   Ghastly   Vwvixen02  
 Member  Message

Vwvixen02
View Profile

New Boxer in my Family!!!

We picked up our baby girl last Thursday she was a rescue like my boy...there best friends already!

07/06/10  12:20pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Vwvixen02   In reference to Message Id: 2160749

Ah she is super pretty she has similar markings to Tyson despite the fawn does she have a full tail? Or is it just longer in dock length? Very nice couple ^^

07/06/10  01:59pm

Vwvixen02
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2160778

tyson has a long tail she has a little nub...i got him from the humane society and they dont do that once they find them. she was rescued from a bad family. they are getting along so well im super happy! ive had tyson for 9 yrs and he always wanted a play mate. i think her tail is a bit longer in dock length about 4 inches. yea tyson has a longer snout other than that they look very much alike!

07/06/10  03:17pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Vwvixen02   In reference to Message Id: 2160794

Poor girl at least she is in a good home now! I don’t know why people get pets just to mistreat them its just not fair on the creature!!
Yeah her tail seems longer in dock length, i have to say i am all for docking as i think it looks nicer but on a Boxer i think they look nice with a docked and a long tail unlike other docked breeds it doesn’t look weirds to me . . . if that makes sense ^^ Do you find it weird having two dogs now when you have just been used to you and Tyson?

07/07/10  06:44am

Vwvixen02
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2160878

Its different but it helps alot my ten yr old has so much energy! he acts like a pup so she helps tire him out...shes only 3 but he still lasts longer than her and wants to play more. its nice to come home to two wagging tails and i can tell she appreciates being in a good family. Tysons tail is funny! it curls up and has a white tip. I need to get her fixed he never tries to mount her but he is constantly sniffing her...i hope after shes fixed it helps...the man who found her said they bred her at 9 months and almost killed her after they realized they couldnt used her they put her in a basement and she almost starved to death her found her and brought her back to health but couldnt give her the attention she needs so i adopted her...tyson i found on the humane society web they found him roaming the city and said he was most likely a bait dog for the pitbull fighting in the area. i love them both dearly and know they are both happy :)

07/07/10  07:30am

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area