Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Petmaniac1223   Vwvixen02   LizaB2008   Petmaniac1223  
 Member  Message

Petmaniac1223
View Profile

If u have seen my posts about bones&macie my boxers....

You may know bones and macie. If you do please tell me and feel free to ask for pics.I need some people that have boxers to post some pictures and in this forum we may chat about the various(i think is the right word)things:eating or types of foods treats etc.,problems,dog shampoo types and pretty much anything else.if u dont have boxers you may still join in. But i did this mostly for pics and problems with our boxer or other dogs.so if you will plz join in and talk about your dog.

06/07/10  09:29am

Vwvixen02
View Profile

Message To: Petmaniac1223   In reference to Message Id: 2153890

this is tyson he turned 8 in april

06/12/10  09:34pm

LizaB2008
View Profile

Message To: Vwvixen02   In reference to Message Id: 2155323

This is Zoe. She’s not a Boxer, but she boxes lol. She is the light of my life. I prefer her over children. She’s a googy little girl. She just turned a year old in May. She eats Wellness for Large Breed Adults and wellness formula dog treats. She loves them. I use tropiclean dog shampoo and cologne. She gets her nails clipped and filed once a month. I allow her to have large uncooked beef bones because they are good for her teeth and keep her mouth busy on something other then my stuff. She gets walked twice a day and runs in the park after our walk. I love my dog, she’s the best dog anyone could ever ask for. And she’s a Rottweiler, which makes it all the better.

06/14/10  03:20pm

Petmaniac1223
View Profile

Message To: Vwvixen02   In reference to Message Id: 2155323

so cute

06/24/10  01:39pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area