Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Ghastly   Repfanaticlady29   Ghastly   LizaB2008   Ghastly  
 Member  Message

Ghastly
View Profile

Yay

Well good news for Ramsay! Just had a lovely little old lady come to my home today which i found out it is Zaches grandma’s best friend asking about Ramsay and if she was available for a home.
Needless to say i had explained the situation of Ramsays and she fully understood but then i had a good think when im in the village walking Milla she always stops and says hello and gives Milla a pet and if we are off leash she will try and play with her. She has always owned German Shepherd dogs and doesn’t let a dog walk over her (pretty much me at 70 lol) she lost her husband this time last year he took a heart attack when walking there GSD the dog was found a few days later a village over tied to a electric fence a farmer thought it was one of his sheep thank god for license tags and microchips the lady was told they found the dog but only told her he wasn’t alive and paid for the dog to be cremated.
But whilst i was thinking i thought Ramsay may be a good partner for her Ramsay loves woman, calm inside and outside the home, affection, walks and has gained her good manners back and i just think they would be good together especially since the woman has had large breeds all her life plus its not as if she has family she lost her husband of 55 years and never had any children.
All the dogs i have met have been well groomed and on a good diet and highly well trained plus with her only being in the village its not as if she is far from me to see how they getting on just a mere 30 min walk away. Also free to the old lady since she is my best friends Grandma’s best friend lol either way i wouldn’t charge a costly fee to a pensioner ^^

But i thought i would share what do you guys think?

05/02/10  07:37am

Repfanaticlady29
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2144842

Yay

That sounds great. I think it would be good for the lady and it sounds like she would be a great owner for Ramsey.

05/02/10  11:07pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Repfanaticlady29   In reference to Message Id: 2145007

Yay

So do i not only a good owner but good friends also she is the most sweetest woman you can meet each time i see her i want to put her in my pocket and take her home despite she is tiny 5’ 2" she has some strength behind her with her GSDs but she is coming up this afternoon same as the rest of the week so they can become accustomed with eachother

05/03/10  09:52am

LizaB2008
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2145046

Yay

Thats awsome. I would have offered to take her if you didn’t live in another country lol

05/03/10  06:22pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: LizaB2008   In reference to Message Id: 2145141

Yay

Only problem is as you say s country i myself am iffy about shipping the dogs around Europe let alone abroad but i prefere people to collect them from my home if they can’t then i board the plane with the dog and meet the new owner on the other side and always end up seeing there kennels and dogs best one i have seen yet was in Lithuania it was gorgeous!!
Well if i ever move to America (which im wanting to do) you are more than welcome to have one then ^^

Here is a photo of the lady sorry for it being late!

05/04/10  10:52am

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area