Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Ghastly   Repfanaticlady29   Ghastly   Repfanaticlady29   Ghastly  
 Member  Message

Ghastly
View Profile

Omg im gonna cry or pull my hair out

Well this past week with Ramsay being brought back to me has just been a nightmare i spend most of my day in my living room which really beats looking at my four walls in the bedroom. Ramsay has come along very well with her commands since her owner that purchased her from me has destroyed her from allowing her to beg, steal and let her forget her basic commands and recall. I just get so annoyed you tell Ramsay off and tell her to get to bed Milla thinks she is being told off when she is just lying down and bolts to the bed, it is driving me insane if i could get up i would. Plus it isn’t fair as Milla is SUCH a sensitive soul you can drop a pot, cutlery, remote control on the wooden flooring to which will make a noise she will lie down ears back and move out your way if you go near her it really isn’t fair on her but on the other hand isn’t fair on Ramsay to go to a new home and me worry about if she has went to another ar*ehole in disguise let alone spending her life in the kennels.

Oh i just had to let that out it just been annoying me badly and i just want to cry for Milla as she is your typical bullie wanting to please you all the time anyway cheers for reading ^^

04/29/10  07:43am

Repfanaticlady29
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2144181

My German Shepherd mix, Tonka is the same as Milla. He always thinks it’s him getting in trouble when I reprimand another dog. There’s not really much you can do about it. With Tonka all I do is after I get done reprimanding the other dog and Tonka has run to his crate I just say "Good boy, Tonka." He snaps out of it pretty quick and it’s all back to normal. I’m sure Milla will get more used to it and there’s no need to be so stressed about it. Milla is fine. You’re just used to the Dobie, Rott personality, so Milla is A LOT different. Just go with the flow. She’ll always love you.

Brook

04/29/10  02:55pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Repfanaticlady29   In reference to Message Id: 2144245

I have been doing that also she is coming around slowly but i think it is just her nature she used to be quite skittish when her mum told one of her brothers or sisters off shocking thing is she wasn’t evan the runt ^^ only thing different about her is she is the only one with all black pads and a full pink mouth. Glad someone else i know has this "problem" don’t you just feel that sometimes it is only you with a problem thats totally how i felt about this especially since im not used to a dog being that "worried" when them or another gets a telling off.

04/30/10  12:19pm

Repfanaticlady29
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2144450

Yep. We have some sissy la-la dogs. lol Funny thing for Tonka is at the shelter he had to be separated from his litter mates because he was picking on them. So much for him keeping that up. He literally runs from fights whether he’s involved or not. It’s never really bothered me because growing up most of our dogs were properly trained small breed dogs. They din’t have a very strong presence. In your case you’re used to the strong presence dogs, so it’s a lot to get used to. I try not to think I’m the only person with a specific problem. It just makes me feel worse and is generally not true given the number of people on this earth. Another reason forums are great.

04/30/10  02:24pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Repfanaticlady29   In reference to Message Id: 2144473

I suppose you can say that again i am used to the strong willed type that give me a nice big challenge to train were as Milla was easy as 1, 2, 3 was fully housebroken by 10 weeks her breeder was good at doing it from little with them and knew sit, leave, wait, lie down by the time she was 13 weeks i was like what do i do next? ^^ needless to say her mother and dad were quite strong headed and so were her siblings (males more than females) wonder were my Milla went "wrong" lmao ^^

05/01/10  12:29pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area