Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Ghastly   ShadowAceD   Saucier   Ghastly   ShadowAceD   Ghastly  
 Member  Message

Ghastly
View Profile

Oh dear

Well last night i had a VERY angry man storm through my home and come into my bedroom, apparently i had sold him a aggressive Dobermann. After calming him down and getting Al to get my selling book which i keep a note of a buyers name and address and contact number(s) along with my legal contracts amazingly despite telling him for 15mins that i had never seen his face before and my book and contracts showing the written proof he calmed down.
Well it wasn’t me that sold him a Dobermann however he obtained the dog from a Mr. A (well call him A for privacy) well when Mr. A bought the female Dobermann from me who is named Ramsay i said if anything happens no matter how long down the line she is more than welcome to come back and no judgement will be given well Mr. A was very happy about that and assured me she was in a forever home.
Well MR. B (privacy yet again the guy who seen me yesterday) only had Ramsay for just over a week and she had apparently snaped at his young 2 year old daughter (has 4 kids age - 2year, 6year, 7year and 11year ) i told him and explained my dogs are trained for protection, drug, bomb, self help jobs and i showed him at the bottom of my legal contract that a dog is never to be sold to a family for the dogs safety and mostly the familys safety along with no breeding, aggressive encouragement, abuse/neglect, no dumping, not allowed to stray etc.
Well after i calmed Mr. B down and he apologized for his rudeness (to which i told him not to) we had a talk about the incident to which i found out that his daughter had tugged on Ramsays tail and she turned and snapped but never made any contact and asked him if the address i had for Mr. A was still correct to which it is.

Well after Mr. B went away i got Al to bring Ramsay upstairs and oh my bloody gosh i was angry!! She had been bred from! Her nipples are a good cm in length, her abdomen is saggy and her vulva hangs down quite a bit it isn’t neatly "tucked" up. Despite my contract says:- "Any female/male dog that is sold unaltered must be spayed/snipped within the first 7 days of purchase and a vet note and vet phone call is to be made to Miss H Quinn if the dog(s) are not done they will personally be collected and done by H. Quinn and will be back on sale to which the previous purchaser will not be allowed to obtain back. Any dog(s) that get pregnant/pregnate another the puppies belong to H. Quinn and will be found a home by her herself or returned back to her."

That is my spay/neuter rules funny thing is i did get a phone call and a letter from a local vet saying Ramsay was spayed on such a time of such a day (cant remember when) but Ramsay is definetly MY Ramsay she has the same microchip and ear tattoo on my records and well despite i have hundreds of dogs sold each of them to me has a unique appearance and i can tell she is one of mine.

However despite Ramsay will stay with me until the end of her life due to the incident evan though she didn’t make contact i don’t want to risk a repeat of anything that happened in what i have typed. Only problem is Ramsay despite she is a loving dog to anything and anyone her and Boni just do NOT get along one bit evan when Boni was a matter of weeks old she always resented Ramsay (take note Ramsay is 5 now and Boni is 2.5) they just do not see eye to eye with each other despite they do with other female dogs its proberly just a personality clash lol the only good thing is Boni is doing her Schutzhund right now so she won’t be back until next Friday and hopefully second time lucky she passes and can get a job to which if she does she will only be here for 1 - 2 weeks.

But im filing a court case on Mr. A for re-selling and breeding my dog along with making a fake call and sending a fake letter i said to Mr. B he is more than welcome to file a court case against me but he isn’t but he is also filing one against Mr. A. Luckly in this case nothing will happen to Ramsay as no contact was made in the incident and it isn’t her fault she was sold to a family home so luckly i always keep a copy of my contract to each seller or Ramsay would need euthanized.

04/24/10  01:06pm

ShadowAceD
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2142997

Oh dear

People are stupid ... that’s my only response to this because I’m that annoyed. I’m glad she’s back in your posession though. Poor girl.

04/25/10  12:31am

Saucier
View Profile

Message To: ShadowAceD   In reference to Message Id: 2143153

Oh dear

Well atleast shes with you now, and hopefully everything goes your way with the court case!!!

04/25/10  03:08am

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: ShadowAceD   In reference to Message Id: 2143153

Oh dear

Thanks very much ^-^ i have a very good feeling things will go my way since Mr. A has nothing to stand on since he re-sold my dog despite i verbally said and it was written that any Dobe no matter how young or how old along with any circumstance is always welcomed back with open arms and i never pass judgement sometimes the dog they pick isn’t the right one for them so they bring him/her back and get another the people that has seen me with that problem will second that i don’t have a problem with it at all. But everything will go mine and Ramsays way since she was re-sold and illegally bred from along with him getting someone to write and make a fake phone call and letter.

Oh im so annoyed!!

04/25/10  07:39am

ShadowAceD
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2143198

Oh dear

Ghastly, I would turn Ramsay into a Ninja Assassin Doberman. =-p She can go take care of Mr. A for you. Lol

04/25/10  08:00am

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: ShadowAceD   In reference to Message Id: 2143204

Oh dear

She would proberly do that also she is such a womans dog and runs aloof with men just pleases herself when she is around them. When im fully walking again im definitely knocking on his door and giving him a ear full that he very much deserves!! Then the court case will be filed for him :)

04/25/10  09:11am

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area