Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

LizaB2008   Ghastly   LizaB2008   Saucier   FutureVet123   LizaB2008   Sivester   LizaB2008  
 Member  Message

LizaB2008
View Profile

I am flamming mad right now!!

So I’m on craigs list, checking the animals some people are rehoming ans I come across an add titled (NEED TO REHOME 5 MONTH OLD FEMALE ROTTIE) I opened it and the article sounded a little iffy to me. The woman is "rehoming" the Rottweiler for $350 or wants to trade for a female from another litter.....that really striked me as off. So I posted and asked why she was rehoming the female or trading? Was it because she didn’t like the way that female looked? Was it because she bought a male and a female from the same litter and wanted to breed? Her reply was that she rescued the male and female and wanted to breed the male, so she wanted another female from another litter. She said that the bloodlines didn’t have to be pure and that I was an *#*$*$*$%*$ because I was more concerned about pure bloodlines then I was about the safety of the dogs and asked me if I would have rather had her leave the dogs in the situation they were in then to rescue her and rehome her?

This was my response to her, "Oh so you rescue dogs so you can breed them and make money off of them, is that right? As I said before, pathetic. If you were really looking for the best intentions of the dog you would have rescued and spayed/neutered both of them, not sell one so you can breed the other and make money off of them. It’s not about the purest of pure bloodlines, it’s breeding more dogs and overpopulating people with more useless dogs. There is no law against breeding them, but people like you breeding them and selling them to whom ever so you can make money off of is what is putting my breed in danger of being illegal. It’s people like you that are ruining this breed! My Rottweiler is champion bloodline and she is spayed, simply because I do not want anymore useless idiots like you getting ahold of good dogs and ruining them for the money. You are a selfish person, post somewhere else. No good Rottweiler owner will trade with you or buy her off of you. So you’ll end up selling her to someone that will make her aggressive and damage the breeds reputation even more. Good job, ver good job. You are making the world a better place by breeding and bring more dogs into the world while we have dogs in the shelters being murdered because of your idiocy. You don’t even know the breeds history, you don’t know what they were originally bred for, so how are YOU going to breed to better the breed???? You don’t need my information, you don’t need to know my name."

04/14/10  05:43pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: LizaB2008   In reference to Message Id: 2140620

Amen sister! Its people like that that annoy the living daylights out of me! My biggest hate is when people feel as if they must breed from there pet! if its not a spayed female she must have a litter or 20 in a few years or if its a male he must be mated with i hate it more than designer breeds! It doesn’t bother me so much if it is to better the breed and the dogs meet the breed standards and all that stuff to go with it but when its a mix bred dog it boils my blood!!

Plus i would have given her my name and AAALLLLL my contact details just to see this person in my face

04/14/10  05:53pm

LizaB2008
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2140625

Thats the last thing wants to do....get in face. She wouldn’t last very long. She’ll get her chance though, I ripped her ad down at the pet store as well. She is a piece of crap and needs to surrender all of her pets.

04/15/10  10:05am

Saucier
View Profile

Message To: LizaB2008   In reference to Message Id: 2140765

Don’t you just love pathetic people?

You can tell she doesn’t care about her animals, who would trade a dogs so they can breed?
I would never be able to do that, it really is sickening

04/15/10  02:55pm

FutureVet123
View Profile

Message To: Saucier   In reference to Message Id: 2140831

Liza, props to you!!! Can’t the government make some kind of law against stupid breeders ??? Ugh, this makes me frustrated. I guess it’s just important to spay, neuter and live by example (prof. breeders excluded)
-Peaches and Jeni

04/15/10  04:40pm

LizaB2008
View Profile

Message To: FutureVet123   In reference to Message Id: 2140859

I have no problems with the people who breed for the right reasons. But for someone who is willing to trade her female just so she can breed, a female that she "rescued"! What is with people thinking is is right to take a dog out of one situation, putting it into another and then another. This poor dog is suffering just because of this womans selfishness. It’s a bunch of BS. If you ask me, there should be a spay/neuter law that states that any person that does not have a permit/license to breed purebred, well balanced canines shall have their canine spayed/neutered. There are to many unwanted dogs for people like this to be breeding just for the hell of it. She is in it strictly for the money, not better the breed. People like her are what is ruining my breed and making my breed look bad and I am fed up with it. If craigs list hadn’t removed her post already I would paste it up here for everyone to see. It’s a bunch of crap!

Link
Here is her add on Hoobly. She is pathetic. Someone ought to call and tell her like it is. I really want to, oh boy do I want to.

04/15/10  06:05pm

Sivester
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2140625

2 things in life ive sworn you should have a license for.... animal ownership, and having children.....a lot of stupid people out there..

04/18/10  10:50am

LizaB2008
View Profile

Message To: Sivester   In reference to Message Id: 2141478

To many stupid people out there!

04/18/10  04:07pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area