Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Ghastly   LizaB2008   Ghastly  
 Member  Message

Ghastly
View Profile

OMG local shelter is disgusting!!

Well if you may remember the male Staffordshire bull terrier that i found tied to my front gate i named Logan who i wasn’t allowed to keep and Al gave him to the local shelter and they didn’t allow me to adopt him from them well here is an update...

My best buddie Zache is volunteering there at the moment to try and find what happened to Logan well apparently they just moved him away to another shelter! They didn’t rehome him nor did he go back to his owner that dumped him on my land they passed him off else where! Why?! Well Zache is a good "undercover" person he can worm his way in and out of situations he is to find things out of like a sly fox or a snake i was the only person that enquired about Logan and he asked why i wasn’t given him there answer was that my uncle (one of my mums brothers) adopted a Dobermann from them (who is called Lennox) my uncle is a but hole o Lennox he has turned your typical happy Dobe into a aggressive ticking time bomb he beats the dog he shuts the door on it when Lennox is walking through it and you walk on egg shells when you are near the dog as my uncle wants the "big dangerous" image with a breed with a bad reputation WELL he was reported by ME not by his neighbors my mum but by his neice he doesn’t know it was me and never will but i wasn’t tolerating that when my mum and little sister told me but Lennox is that high strung the shelter won’t remove him from my uncles home as they dont want to danger themselves and the reason i wasn’t allowed Logan back is they are afraid im on the same boat as my uncle or im going to give him to my uncle!!!

Now if i was like him wouldn’t Milla and Boni act how Lennox does? i would walk Milla and Boni without a muzzle and leash like my uncle does with Lennox so he can chase and kill anything he wants! i would let the dogs soil in my home because i can’t be bothered opening the door for them and the list goes on my aunt has a cat it is kept in my cousins bedroom its litter box is over filled with poo it caps on the carpet it never has water or food there lovebirds they got rid of as they were noisey so the got a baby african grey parrot thats cage is never cleaned there fish tank is algae all over the glass and the water is brown last time i was there before they got Lennox i scooped 6 dead fish out!! my aunt has a JRT that got preganant they didn’t give the puppies any shots and tried to sell them for a high price to make some money i have never went round as im scared of JRTs and despite i work with and own working Dobermanns you don’t need to be nervous around them as if you never knew they were working dogs you would think they were family pets but Lennox from what i have hard from my uncle, mum and sister evan i would be scared around him especially one day my sister went round with my mum Lennox ran down the stairs pinned my sister against the front door and was lunging his face forward trying to bite her my mum grabbed him by his scruff clamped her hand over his jaw and dragged him by his mouth into the crate what did my uncle do? told my mum not to treat Lennox like that!!! mum gave him a mouthful reminded him he has a daughter which is two years younger than Courtney (cousin is 12/13) and walked out they haven’t spoken since.

But thats the story on Logan Zache found the shelter he went to and he is trying to find him for me he isn’t volunteering at the shelter no more he gave them a mouthful after he heard what he needed and told them we were best friends almost like brother and sister they were shocked and reminded them if i was like my uncle why would i have reported him? but if i wasn’t bed bound i would have went down there guns blazing the lot am disgusted in them especially since they can pass judgement on someone they don’t evan no let alone move a dog from a dangerous situation!!

anyway thats my rant just thought i would update i apologize for it being long!!

PS. my uncle has never met Milla let alone knows about her nor has he ever met let alone looked or touched any of my Dobes i would kill him plus he would want one!!

04/01/10  08:39am

LizaB2008
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2137732

Wow. Thats just about retarted.

04/02/10  10:06pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: LizaB2008   In reference to Message Id: 2138028

Your telling me when i replied to there email when i was supposed to have a homecheck and accusing me of mistreating my dogs i told them if they were a professional shelter they would come over to my home to investigate and i told them i have no objections to that i am more than happy to arrange a appointment or for them to raise up out of the blue and they can come over with the police if they wish did they do it? NO!!
I also told them i am fully aware opn there "if your face fits you get a dog" policy and know quite a few people who have passed a house check and the interviews yet the dog has been passed on to another person during the 7 day collection wait and the other storys i have heard from friends and workmates!

But all in all the shelter disguists me it truely does especially when they are in the local paper at least twice a month recieving a large donation from a single person or a workplace eg. shop, hospital etc. but yet the place is always a hole/dump and they never have enough money!! I really hate them its unreal!!

04/03/10  04:47pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area