Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Marissa4   Ghastly   LizaB2008   Ghastly   Marissa4   Ghastly   RepticZ   Reptilover1   Marissa4   ShadowAceD   Ghastly   Marissa4  
 Member  Message

Marissa4
View Profile

Family pictures

i just got some new pictures of my babies loving this new spring weather. Enjoy :)
This is Pepe (and no, this is our Chihuahau, he is fixed)

This is Joe, or extremely fat lab

This is Koenig, our oldest dog. Germah Shepard

Gabby, the newest member :)

Willow, my baby

And Jorja

haha and i thought this was a cute mother daughter snap shot

03/31/10  12:37pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Marissa4   In reference to Message Id: 2137499

Family pictures

Im not a Chihuahua person but i will openly say that Pepe is rather nice looking ^^ my parents chocolate lab Cassie is a tubby also i think it is one of the breeds traits i have never met a Lab of any age or gender that is not a few pounds or stone overweight!! Love the photo of Willow and Jorja has learned how to sit from her mummy its totally cute ^^

03/31/10  06:11pm

LizaB2008
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2137573

Family pictures

They are sitting exactly the same lol, how cute is that??

03/31/10  07:22pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Family pictures

I just had a weird "flashback" i remember Jorja being in her mums belly and her as a couple days old gosh that doesn’t seem that long ago but she has definetly grown up quick!

03/31/10  07:29pm

Marissa4
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2137594

Family pictures

hahaha gastly, Jorja is 2 years old, Gabby is her puppy. Gabby is already bigger then her mommy. :) Your confused because we did have one puppy named Mini Jorja who looks exactly like Mommy Jorja.

But thanks lol :) Pepe is cute cuz he is like 8 lbs bigger then the standard breed and is more the size of a Rat Terrier

Yeah Joe weighs 125 lbs, we put him on a diet and then he goes out and finds corn and other dead animals to eat lol!

03/31/10  07:54pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Marissa4   In reference to Message Id: 2137598

Family pictures

Must be mini Jorja then i knew a Jorja was pregnant and i seen a Jorja’s litter ^^ Cassie (parents lab) is the same she is on diet food but its amazing how she still puts the weight on she must eat things behind my parents back however my little sister did catch her in the kitchen bin rummaging for left overs don’t know if she has done that again but she still puts weight on being on a diet food lol its strange because she never used to rummage or beg before... diet food must be awful lol

03/31/10  08:08pm

RepticZ
View Profile

Family pictures

PePe looks like a stud! haha you have very nice doggies.

03/31/10  11:30pm

Reptilover1
View Profile

Message To: RepticZ   In reference to Message Id: 2137653

Family pictures

Very cute pics! Did you ever see the movie "Homeward Bound?" I think your Gabby looks exactly like that dog - and I love the mischievous expression on her face! But my favorite pic is Willow. I love the way she (?) is looking at you - pure adoration :)

03/31/10  11:42pm

Marissa4
View Profile

Message To: Reptilover1   In reference to Message Id: 2137657

Family pictures

haha diet food must be awful, i mean he ate dried up corn made for the cows instead lol. Cassie must be finding other things to eat if she is still a balloon lol.
haha yeah the three top dogs are all old males, and the bottom three are all young females. Willow is always doing something weird like that. No I havent seen that movie, I’ll go try to find it (our little town doesnt have a movie store lol).

Ghastly this is who you confused mommy dog with lol. Is really cute, the new owners dress this dog up in clothes hahaha, but i dont have the picture with me.

04/01/10  11:42am

ShadowAceD
View Profile

Message To: Marissa4   In reference to Message Id: 2137750

Family pictures

LMAO! Your German Shepherd is "That Guy" in the pic with the mother and daughter. It reminds me of when you are at a bar or somethiing and take a nice pic of you and a friend but then you notice there is some dude in the background doing something ridiculous. That’s awesome.

04/01/10  03:08pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Marissa4   In reference to Message Id: 2137750

Family pictures

Cassie is definitely eating something! plus as she is a English Labrador (the short stocky kind) i think it makes her look fatter i call her my coffee table each time i visit my parents she loves it proberly why she is still a tubby ^^

Thats the one i know!! I remember her being my favorite of the litter along with one of her brothers its something about her face that stands out (in a good way) from her litter mates it looked more fuzzy and droopy eye’d than her other siblings. ah thats cute i don’t really like dogs being dressed up but i think Bullie breeds look so funny in a cute way when they are dressed up ^^ i enjoyed that memory lane trip

04/01/10  06:00pm

Marissa4
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2137796

Family pictures

hahaha i didnt even realize koenig in the back of the picture!

04/01/10  06:47pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area