Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Reptilover1   Ghastly   Reptilover1   Ghastly   Reptilover1   Ghastly  
 Member  Message

Reptilover1
View Profile

To Ghastly.......

Hey! Okay, found the two ear cleaners I currently have (couldn’t find the one that sprays backwards, though - hmmmm - but the two i do have my puppy doesn’t mind). And the one can be used for cats too. My favorite is made by Sargeants PetRelief. It’s called Ear Cleaner Relief and the link is right here - you can order online, though I’m not sure how that would work for you as far as shipping goes (and please forgive me if I’m totally ignorant :)
Link
This is my favorite just cuz it’s a little thicker, but not really oily, and my cats and dogs are okay with it (I think it feels good, once they get over you putting it in there!!). And, it actually has a nice smell too it!

The other one I have IS from PETCO. It’s called simply "Ear Cleansing Liquid for Dogs" and you can find it on their website. It’s in a white and blue bottle. It’s really only for dogs and is probably a little cheaper. It’s also thinner and better for daily use (though the other is better for serious build up problems). Look them up and let me know what you think :) ----LIZ

03/19/10  03:52pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Reptilover1   In reference to Message Id: 2134263

To Ghastly.......

Thank you so much ^^

I will check out the first one that you recommend and if i can’t get it shipped to me i can definetly get the one from Petco either online or when i visit Florida in the summer, I got some stuff through the door yesterday i used to be called Leo but they change changed the name and smell it has a nice minty smell when applying but once its dried its sort of bleach kinda smell either than that it is still good and 24hrs later no build up ^^ but im going to get myself a little drug store of your ear cleaner and the one i got through yesterday and see which one works best for Milla’s ears

Thanks SO much again

Harley

03/20/10  08:38am

Reptilover1
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2134453

To Ghastly.......

Let me know which one works best for you...........Glad to help! :)
---LIZ

03/21/10  02:07pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Reptilover1   In reference to Message Id: 2134738

To Ghastly.......

I ordered the stuff from Petco as the other site wasn’t loading up properly for me :( so my parcel should arrive within the next week hopefully as i ordered it on Friday ^^

03/23/10  03:32pm

Reptilover1
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2135410

To Ghastly.......

Good deal :) Let me know if it works for you- my dogs are a lot smaller than yours, though don’t know if it would make a difference in something like this!!!

03/23/10  03:52pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Reptilover1   In reference to Message Id: 2135426

To Ghastly.......

The way i see it is to get advice from other people, i have used good products from shampoo, ear cleaner, tick/flea/worm product and i have used the bad stuff just trying to find a product that works well for them all. But ill definitely let you know how i get on with the ears when it arrives i will need to get Al or my mum to do it for me since i am semi paralyzed at the mo and can’t move *thumbs up XD* but a feedback will definetly be given ^^

03/23/10  05:53pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area