Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Ghastly   Ghastly  
 Member  Message

Ghastly
View Profile

Fright of my life!!

So today i got the fright of my life to place it bluntly. I went and met my sister 2 hours ago i took Milla and Boni and she came up with Cassie my parents chocolate Labrador and we went for a good old stroll around the back of the country roads. Well all went well until 30mins ago when i lost Milla and thus forth Boni. With it being the country it was a little one way road so my sister grabbed Cassie and took her up the banking i put Milla on the leash and held on to Boni’s collar and stood on the banking well most will know that Milla is kinda skittish with loud noise’s well this car started to rev its engine up as we obviously weren’t quick enough for it well Milla began to panic and got out her collar (despite it being on the tightest hook) and ran up abit to get away from the noisy car (not far about a meter in length but enough to set a mummy in panic) then Boni flipped out as Milla got away and the car driver was being a bit of bell end banging on the car horn and shouting. So i told Courtney (younger sister) to get a tight grip of Boni’s collar whilst i went and got Milla and I slipped her collar back over her head. Needless to the driver revved the car evan louder and went speeding off Courtney landed on her bum as Boni bolted off after him and Milla panicked AGAIN and got out her collar leaving it in my hand with the leash attached and bolted off like a Greyhound. I called herand called her she would stop but as i got closer she would run away evan more evan if i just called her when she stopped she was just in that much of a panic with the car and Boni flipping out she must have thought she was going to get a telling off and thats why she never wanted to come back. Courtney panicked about Boni but i told her never mind her she would be fine just get Milla needless to say Milla bolted off out of sight and we were left asking strangers if they had seen her only one man had seen her cross the busy road and into a housing estate to which we found her doing a poo in someone’s front year :/

But 30mins looking for her and i have never broken into tears so much in my life, also the first time Milla has never responded back to a commmand!!!!

03/13/10  12:25pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2132489

Fright of my life!!

* Boni came after us once she left the car she didn’t go that far from us just incase you think i left her

03/13/10  12:40pm

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area