Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Goldysgirl76   Ghastly   Reptilover1   LizaB2008  
 Member  Message

Goldysgirl76
View Profile

Newcomer Introduction. Hello!

Hi I’m a newcomer here I’ve posted once so far and the advice is great. So I intend on becoming a regular here on the dog forum. I Have a 10 month old APBT his name is Felonious however we call him Felon. He is very Handsome and clever. He is also the most docile dog ever he is just so loveable. He gets along well with my 3yr old cat and enjoys playing with our family Ferret, in addition to being my 4yr old sons best friend, literally. I am simply taken with him, But I’m partial of course :). I wish you all could meet him. But pictures and updates will have to do. Here are a couple pics of him. Hope you all enjoy them.

03/09/10  10:10pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Goldysgirl76   In reference to Message Id: 2131542

Hello and wellcome to the doggy section, were all a friendly bunch here.

I also own a APBT she is 9 months old and is named Milla (pronounced as me-laa) she is a twat! totally obsessed with me its unreal she is like a clingy boyfriend but it strangly doesn’t bother me, needless to say i am the only one she listens to everyone else needs to repeat themselves hundreds of times with her ^^. I also own a bullmastiff named Thor he is a hunting dog but he stays in the kennels with the Dobermanns which are working dogs also they are used for protection, police, army, drug sniffing and bomb work.

Felon is such a handsome chap i like white APBTs and Staffys and its great to hear that him and your son are best buddies its something you dont hear about in this world these days a "dangerous type" being so close to a child.

Here are a old pic of my Milla when she was 5 months:

03/09/10  10:34pm

Reptilover1
View Profile

Message To: Ghastly   In reference to Message Id: 2131550

Both of your doggies are adorable! I like the breed too, but right now just have small dogs (along with a LOT of other animals running around). I have Lilly, a rat terrier, and Charlie, a yorkie. They may be small, but definitely have massive personalities! Sometime I’ll try and get pics posted. I also have two dwarf rabbits, 2 short hair guinea pigs, 3 cats, fish, a box turtle and a bearded dragon - all indoors :) Seriously, the "dangerous" breeds do get a bad rap, but usually they’re due to sensationalized stories of just a few. Too bad these kind of stories (like with your 4 yr old) can’t be "sensationalized" as well!!!

03/10/10  12:42am

LizaB2008
View Profile

Message To: Reptilover1   In reference to Message Id: 2131585

As I stated in your previous post, Welcome to RZ. I think you’ll like it one here. For the most part we are a friendly community, but there are times when things get out of hand because people want to be critics. My name is Elizabeth, I am going to school to be a Veterinary Technician and have found alot of the information on this forum very useful to my studies. I have a 10 month old Rottwiler names Zoe, a Savannah Monitor names Rah, A male Red tail and a Female Red tail, A Goffins cockatto named Alinea that I rescued from a breeding situation and a tank full of fish. I have more pets then that but those are the main ones. I assist in the rescue and rehabilitation of large bird and exotics. I love my life and have dedicated to my animals. I am still learning alot about the medical side of being a veterinary technician, but I know the basics. Nice to see a new face on here, welcom, I hope you like it as much as I do.

Zoe, Rah and Ali would like to welcome you too :)

03/10/10  10:40am

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area