Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Tinkerfell25   Really  

Member  Message

Tinkerfell25
View Profile

Cuban Rock Iguana

My husband for kaiser as security and one day they spotted a iguana in the drains. Afte]r a a couple of days we manage to catch it. Was scared but not to aggressive. I have never own one so I gave it to a friend who is a manager of a reptile store. About 6 weeks of having her said he couldn’t care for it and gave ) her to me . Well now she is all skin and bones. I don’t know how to get her to gain weight. I know nothing about iguanas. I know she is a Cuban Rock iguana and that is it. She about 3 feet long. I have no intentions to sell or giveher away. Can you please tell me what I need to feed her to help gain weight. I have been giving her pedilite to help her stay hydrated. Also giving her kalr, red leaf lettuce, collard greens and liquid calcium. She has a uvb light and a heat light. She is in a 60 gallon long tank. Should her bedding be dry? When he gave her back her bedding was wet. Please help. Thank you. [Image]

07/28/13  07:01pm

Really
View Profile

Message To: Tinkerfell25   In reference to Message Id: 2300004

Cuban Rock Iguana

I don’t know if you are still around or still have the iguana. I was AWOL from the list for quite some time.
I hope you got answers by now, but if not, please ask again.

03/25/14  09:36am

Back to Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area