Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Really   Milan   Really   JessiM   Really  

Member  Message

Really
View Profile

New Sebastian pics

I haven’t posted pictures of my poor neglected middle child in a while so here are some I took the other day. He is a good boy. I wish Kismet thought so!

02/13/12  10:52pm

Milan
View Profile

Message To: Really   In reference to Message Id: 2255150

New Sebastian pics

So handsome. Come on Kismet how can you resist that. He is so manly lol!! How different is the care for those two opposed to taz? I haven’t done any serious research into them because a. One hasn’t come across y path that needed a good home. And 2. I wouldn’t even consider going out and buying one until Arokh is a little bigger and tamer and not such a handful lol. But in a year or two I may have to consider seriously looking ( or maybe kismet can stop her teasing lol).

02/13/12  11:51pm

Really
View Profile

Message To: Milan   In reference to Message Id: 2255161

New Sebastian pics

The care is very similar. The biggest difference is that Cyclura are terrestrial so they need more floor space as opposed to the height that greens need. They also don’t really need baths like greens (though some learn to like them and Kismet and Sebastian both seem to). Diet is essentially the same. There is debate over whether or not Cyclura need some animal protein when they are young but most keepers suggest no animal protein at all, just like with greens.

02/14/12  01:25pm

JessiM
View Profile

Message To: Really   In reference to Message Id: 2255225

New Sebastian pics

sebby is getting so big!!!! and so very handsome.. he is going to have the ladies drooling !!! lol

i hope they fall in LOOOOVVVVVEEE :)

03/29/12  01:09pm

Really
View Profile

Message To: JessiM   In reference to Message Id: 2260578

New Sebastian pics

So do I! But she has to stop hating him first!

Here are the latest pics:

A little blue on his head:

04/04/12  11:18am

Back to Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area