Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum

Brokenkrown   Really   Brokenkrown   Really   Brokenkrown   Really   BlueMarley   BlueMarley  
 Member  Message

Brokenkrown
View Profile

Looking for other Blue Rhino Iguanas/owners

Can’t upload his photo something to do with jpg imag Im computer illiterate damnit sorry.

Anyways got a Blue Male Rhino Iguana looking for others like him hopefully a female. Weve only found 3 other males in the entir USA.

09/11/11  11:38pm

Really
View Profile

Message To: Brokenkrown   In reference to Message Id: 2236620

You can upload pictures to photobucket. Then use the image button above, then hit direct link on photobucket and then past after the word image. Then click on end image. We’d love to see him!
Here is my Kismet:

09/11/11  11:57pm

Brokenkrown
View Profile

09/12/11  01:05am

Really
View Profile

Message To: Brokenkrown   In reference to Message Id: 2236633

He is gorgeous! There are definitely other people on the list with Rhino’s. Robert K has a rhino named Sam and Briana has a Rhino named Walter as well as several other Cyclura.

09/12/11  10:44am

Brokenkrown
View Profile

Message To: Really   In reference to Message Id: 2236674

I’m looking for the Blues though. An thanks for the reply. He’s my first lizard in my quest to become a Herpetologist.

09/12/11  01:02pm

Really
View Profile

Message To: Brokenkrown   In reference to Message Id: 2236691

I’m not sure what you are looking for. Rhinos come in blue or russet. There is also the Grand Cayman Blue iguana, which is not a rhino iguana but is a Cyclura. Pure blood Grand Cayman blues are illegal, but there are hybrids available. Kismet and Sebastian are both Grand Cayman Blue hybrids, but the are not high content blues. There are high content blues available for a very high price.

09/12/11  04:49pm

BlueMarley
View Profile

Hey there... I have a bluish male rhino. But I don’t quite know what your definition of blue rhino is. He is a gray-blue with blue spikes. This is a crappy pic from last year. I can post more when I get a chance.

10/01/11  11:21am

BlueMarley
View Profile

Message To: BlueMarley   In reference to Message Id: 2238824

Oh yep I just saw your picture. Your rhino looks just like my Walter. Walter gets more blue when he warms up, and almost compares to Marley(pic below), but with a bit more gray.

10/01/11  11:26am

Back to Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area