Yes, very good! Thanks for sharing!

08/27/11  09:58am

RobK.
View Profile

Message To: Really   In reference to Message Id: 2234555

Looking good IMO !!

Really

how long have you had reptiles ?
I have always enjoyed them since i was 10 or so . Sadly when i was young , i knew nothing about how to take care of them and many died . Then about 10 years ago i got back into them again . Had to sell my large ( 82lb ) sulcata when we moved to N.Utah . We have short summers and very long winter and i just could not keep one indoors . Plus i quit my job to be a care giver for my dying mom . we brought her with us from california and i took care of her full time ( 24/7) from sept of 2005 to nov of 2009 . so i didn’t have any reptile during that time . Just didn’t have time for one .

RobK.

08/31/11  08:29pm

Really
View Profile

Message To: RobK.   In reference to Message Id: 2235228

Looking good IMO !!

Rob, I was the same way. I had turtles my whole childhood but believed the "they only grow to the size of their environment" line. Well, yeah -- because they DIED! I rescued a boxie that got hit by a car as a teen and then I was really hooked. I’d wanted an iguana for as long as I can remember.

And I get the dying mom thing. My husband and I took care of his mom until she passed away when she had an inoperable brain tumor. I loved my mil so much and it was sooo hard!

We have a 45 pound Sulcatta! They are AMAZING.

08/31/11  08:57pm

Back to Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area