Corn Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Corn Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Mnyablonski   Takahiro111   Serenitybois   Luthien1987  

Member  Message

Mnyablonski
View Profile

Corn snake set up help

i have a baby amel corn snake and she is my first corn snake and want to make sure I am doing everything right with her setup. Can you guys give me some helpful hints and pictures of your set ups. links to where i can get some more things for her cage at a good price.

10/04/15  11:03pm

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: Mnyablonski   In reference to Message Id: 2315098

Corn snake set up help

Make sure the snake has plenty of hiding places like hides and plants it can hide in also dont have a big cage or tub.

10/06/15  12:08pm

Serenitybois
View Profile

Corn snake set up help

If you don’t have the money a good alternative to buying hides is to make them from cardboard. if you want branches you can always find them and treat them using the oven, but be sure to always be sure that you use a type of branch that is healthy and safe for your snake and that doesn’t have any sharp edges that they can get cut on.

01/12/16  07:46pm

Luthien1987
View Profile

Corn snake set up help

As has been said before make sure you have plenty of hiding places, things to climb on and under, water bowl, I personally love Aspen Snake Bedding as a substrate. Make sure you have either a heat mat or heat lamp so you can keep the warm side hovering between 21-30°C (70-86°F) the best is about 28-29 C

03/16/16  04:49pm

Back to Corn Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area