Corn Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Corn Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Apalazzo   RalphMills   Apalazzo  

Member  Message

Apalazzo
View Profile

Corn snake ID I have no idea what I picked up from the store other then a corn

Seen this corn at Petsmart had to have it loved it’s colors. Had it for a few months now when it was a baby it was more yellow like a butter now that it’s older it’s like a caramel. In the same tank at the store they had an Okeettee baby also marked as a normal so I grabbed that one to :). Let me know what you guys think of the first pics posted. Thats the one I need Help IDing I know what the other is.

Okettee Baby has grown alot since I got it Little pig can down two rat pinkies ( only a few days old) like nothing. If he gets less then that he will be bitty no matter how long he sits. He looks fatter then he was only do to being bent when he was laying straight it wasnt that bad looking.

10/06/13  08:30pm

RalphMills
View Profile

Message To: Apalazzo   In reference to Message Id: 2301558

Looks like an amber corn based on your pic. That is a combination of hypo X caramel

10/11/13  10:24am

Apalazzo
View Profile

Message To: RalphMills   In reference to Message Id: 2301639

Thanks they yellow on the sides coming form the head and the plan belly had me thrown off since the yellow could be signs of a Motley gene? Either way I love how her color changes the older she gets the more red/brown she gets either was pretty snake.

11/24/13  11:11pm

Back to Corn Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area