Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Corn Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Corn Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pearlowner   Chameleon_man   Pearlowner   Pearlowner   Chameleon_man   Sandboaking   Chameleon_man  

Member  Message

Pearlowner
View Profile

Please could you help me?????

my name is zoe, i have recently foundout that my cornsnake isn`t a snow cornsnake crossed with emis, infact it`s a pearl cornsnake.......the only curiosity i have is what is the length maxiumof a pearl cornsnake and all the stats that come with these breed of snake.

i very much appreciate all the information and help i receive.

04/10/13  06:39pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Pearlowner   In reference to Message Id: 2295414

what you have is not really a corn snakes. its a hybrid of a corn x lucy rat snake.

04/11/13  01:22am

Pearlowner
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2295430

what is the maxium length does this breed of snake have?

04/11/13  11:05am

Pearlowner
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2295430

my snake is like a pale white colour with like a almost smoky basge pattern down it`s back, it`s belly looks to be a pale yellow but almost pearlesant, is this the marks and species of a hybrid cornsnake x lucy rat snake or a pearl as a lad i know who breed snakes told me it were a pearl but dint know the max length and i couldn`t find it anywhere on net the information that chameleon_man gave me were useful and head turning out of curiosity. i`m just confused slightly as i was 1st told it were a albino cornsnake, then a snow corn snake crossed with emis, last night i got told it is a pearl but chameleon _man has said it`s a hybrid cornsnake x lucy rat snake and i really dont know what to think it`s a gorgious snake, i just what to be fully aware of the snakes giene so i can adapt to his dietry needs lol, HE`S EATING WELL DESPITE HIS SPECIES PMSFL!!!!!!

04/11/13  11:27am

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Pearlowner   In reference to Message Id: 2295447

Throw up some pics. They will just get to the size of the a corn snake or rat snake. I am sure a rat snake.

to get these you breed

corn x lucy rat snake.

I do not know a lot about them but they should not get any bigger then a corn.

04/11/13  11:44am

Sandboaking
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2295450

I don’t think it’ll get over 5.5 feet. Corns and alot of the crosses don’t get that big. Don’t worry, it isn’t a corn crossed with a burmese python Lol I wish that was possible! I’m gonna work on that

04/11/13  03:50pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Sandboaking   In reference to Message Id: 2295462

My biggest corn is 5 foot. and I doubt yours will get that big. My corns are just Huge for some reason. lol my biggest can/will and has eatedn large rats

04/11/13  09:30pm

Back to Corn Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area