Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Computer Help Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Computer Help Forum

Mechnut450   Webmaster   Mechnut450  
 Member  Message

Mechnut450
View Profile

Web site issue ??

hey I bee nhaving trouble with trying to get on this web site for the last week at home. Most the time i get an error message and that it .. and like tonight I got on finally ( been trying a lot ) and only just got on like 5 mintues before i made this post..

as for specs and other things only changed I had to the system is i gone from XP home to vista ( ulitmate 64 on th desktop ) and on my laptop the vista home premium(came with this on there) . I not sure what the deal is. I cna take the laptop to grandmothers and hit the neighbor’s wifi and get on more often but not there to net lol working most the day ... so I not sure if it on my end ,my isp, or if possible the webserver having issues.

System specs are

amd dual core 6000+ 64
2ghz ram
2 sata
hd
geforce 8800 gs pcie 2.0 x16 (new today as was my last upgrade this year)
vista ulitmate 64 (os)
has everything else on board(sound,lan ,old video ) and there been nothing changes since vista was installed tuesday. so I hopnig there soem stupid little settign i needo tflip on/off) to keep gettign here .. anyhelp would be welcomed (outside of go back to xp that may not happen unless I am forced inot an older machine lol .

06/05/08  06:16pm

Webmaster
View Profile

Message To: Mechnut450   In reference to Message Id: 1752843

Web site issue ??

Hello,

The site issue was not your computer. There were problems at the datacenter for the last few days. Hopefully everything is now resolved.

Thanks
Doug - Webmaster

06/05/08  08:40pm

Mechnut450
View Profile

Message To: Webmaster   In reference to Message Id: 1752980

Web site issue ??

oh ok i though I was gonig bonkers trying to figure out why one out of 50 in my favorites was acting odd . SPecially since i spend more time her now than I do with I played classic battletch .

06/05/08  08:50pm

Back to Computer Help Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area