Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Computer Help Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Computer Help Forum

Mama42   Marg   Marg   Marg   Mama42  
 Member  Message

Mama42
View Profile

Photobucket

what it the deal with photbucket? i mean, is it just to store pics, or what? and why? b/c i have them under my ’start’ menu. is there anoither reason for it? im looking for a place to ’fix’ my pics. i have Picasa2, but thats not doing it. is there another place?? sorry, dont mean to whine. im just very frustrated and stressing on it!!!!!!!!!grrrr

06/22/07  06:48am

Marg
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1328902

Photobucket

Photobucket is just to store pics, videos and slide shows :o)

You can link to them almost anywhere to use for posting in like a forum or on web pages.
As far as "fixing" the pics... you would have to do that on your pc with a photo program ...fixing blurry pics is not usualy easy... just have to take pics without moving... LoL ...some times using a flash will also make them blurry... use bright house lighting... gives a more natural look ...and doesn’t "bleach" out the colors of whatever you are trying to capture...

Here is an example:
With flash

without flash

Same pose (one is turned sideways)

06/22/07  07:50am

Marg
View Profile

Photobucket

Some times using a flash will also make them blurry ...some times it will also makes them clearer... I have a digital (with viewing window) so if a pic is bad I see it before printing, posting, etc.
If you are using one similar to the one I have, you should be able to see if it will be blurry, before you snap the pic :o)

Hope that helps some

06/22/07  07:54am

Marg
View Profile

Photobucket

BTW - Mama42 - Here are all my "Kids"
The First one ^ up there^ is TC (First BP I got) mmmmm `bout a week or two after we got er, like maybe 4-5 mos old...
Here is TC at about 6-7 mos old

Dotty - the 2nd BP we npw have, at about 5-6 mos old

Both of them (Tc on top, Dotty (younger) is bigger than TC - LoL)

And my Kitty - Carmel at about a year old (baby/kitten pics not developed yet, those are on a disposable camera, LoL)

06/22/07  08:13am

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Marg   In reference to Message Id: 1328930

Photobucket

aww. kitty’s purdy-ful!! and those snakes are big. at least in the pic lol. i like snakes, but i LOVE my rats.....lol. 1 day..maybe, ill get one. my daughter, 11, wants one real bad. she wants a python. i want a garter or....

this...........

i just love the color hehe.

06/22/07  06:02pm

Back to Computer Help Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area