Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Collard Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Collard Lizards Forum

Reptileruler1   JackAsp   Reptileruler1  
 Member  Message

Reptileruler1
View Profile

I’m back

Been gone for awhile just thought i’d see how everyone’s doing.

04/06/10  10:33pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Reptileruler1   In reference to Message Id: 2138940

I’m back

Chica is holding her eggs forever again, just like she did last year. Still climbs around and eats and seems OK, though. Lupe and Pancho tried to hibernate, but they’re okay now. Pancho is still pretty small, but seems healthy.
I still have Cesar and Nino from last year. Cesar inherited Lupe’s size and Pancho’s blueness. He’s a great lizard. It’s too bad I don’t have any females that aren’t related to him, or I’d totally keep him, but I just don’t have room for huge tanks with one lizard each in them. Nino is also blue, probably my brightest one actually, and is also bigger than Pancho, but he’s not THAT much bigger than Pancho, and he’s a little harder than the opthers to keep weight on. Today I started a regimen of avian supplements for his water dish to see if that makes any difference. I mean, he’d seem okay if I didn’t have the other lizards to compare him to, but since I do... it just seems like he should be a little heftier.

04/10/10  08:50pm

Reptileruler1
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 2139688

I’m back

Sounds good my male just breed with my female
male:

I’m expecting to have some pretty cool babies and my male from last year is doing great now too
After brumation

This was him last year

Also my male anole just reached ten years

I’m very happy with how things are going.
Also post some pics Jack.

04/11/10  01:09pm

Back to Collard Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area