Collard Lizards Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Collard Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Everton74   Chippychop   Daniboo   Everton74   Artsie1  

Member  Message

Everton74
View Profile

WE LOST A GOOD FAMILY MEMBER

Its a sad day for my wife my son and me. We lost a family member on 22nd April 2009 at 21:42 HANNIBAL was our pet our friend our family.He has been unwell for 5weeks now and tonite he passed away after a long battle to save him and i just want to thank everyone who tried to help and everyone else who has a collard lizard.Make every minute presious with them.We have lost a good family member but his spirit lives on.Good luck everyone and please give your lizards a big kiss for me.

04/22/09  06:04pm

Chippychop
View Profile

Message To: Everton74   In reference to Message Id: 1991058

sorry to here about your loss!/CHIP

04/22/09  06:30pm

Daniboo
View Profile

Message To: Chippychop   In reference to Message Id: 1991083

So sorry to hear about Hannibal! That sucks. Losing a pet is hard.

04/23/09  04:11pm

Everton74
View Profile

Message To: Daniboo   In reference to Message Id: 1991772

This message goes to CHIPPYCHOP & DANIBOO thank yous for your coments they mean alot too me and good luck with everything

04/30/09  04:27pm

Artsie1
View Profile

Message To: Everton74   In reference to Message Id: 1991058

I too lost a good family member. His name was Rogo. My collared lizard was like a baby, was like a son. I had responsibility like no other and that kept me motivated to set my priorities straight and keep up a clean room. Now I have nothing to look forward too. We had moved him into a bigger tank and I thought he liked it. But it seemed as if it was too spacious for him and that he didn’t know where to go. We had wanted to build him a huge running enclosure but his life was cut too short for us to do so. He lived with me 9 months before my love for him grew too large and my forgetfulness of the things that could kill him weren’t apparent. I believe he was lonesome, so he hid in his cave. He definitely wasn’t hibernating, it was too soon. He died from his favorite rock, it breaks my heart. :’( I miss him sooooo much. I understand what you are going though and it’s hard. People tend to ask the question "why?" but we can’t ask that question forever. ♥ I am very very sorry for your lost. I realize that your post was in two-thousand and nine but just know that even as time goes by there are people that still understand what you are going through and people who are still very very sorry for your lost. ♥

12/04/11  10:25am

Back to Collard Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area