Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Chameleons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Chameleons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Member  Message

BabyCham17
View Profile

New Member!

Hello everyone! This community seems very interesting and I can’t wait to see more. I have taken an interest in veiled chameleons. At my local pet store a 4-5 month old veiled chameleon costs about 80$ and I have started saving up. I found a (mesh) cage that, after some research, found I will have to change soon but I still plan on getting it. I’ve found plenty of things that I will fill the cage with, and a mister. I would prefer having a male after hearing they require less care and are easier to take care of. I want to name him Harley seeing as I’ve always liked that name. I am still in school so he will have to be home alone for a while almost every day. I plan on letting him walk around and carrying him with me when I do simple things like laundry, homework, cleaning, etc. I have done some research and found that the cost for everything he will need for the first week will be about 140$. I live in Illinois so the temperature varies a lot and can be unpredictable at times. I have wanted a chameleon for years and I will finally have one soon. If you have any advice for me, let me know!

09/04/17  09:58am

Back to Chameleons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area