Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Chameleons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

HeatherLB   Takahiro111  

Member  Message

HeatherLB
View Profile

IS IT NORMAL?

I have an IMPORTANT QUESTION.
Ok so I have a question about my new Senegal Chameleon. I am worried that he is not acting the way he should, I have been researching them and all the sites say that they are not social creatures and that they dont like to be touched much, so i tryed this. But what happens is that everyday around the same time he goes up to the doors of his cage and he taps on the glass or makes these little grunting sounds everytime he sees me in the room, and he does this till i open the door and pick him up, then he wants to stay on me and refuses to go back in his cage, and if i just drop him on his vine in his cage, he makes these little sounds like he is crying and it makes me feel kinda sad for him so i end up letting him back out again. Is this normal for male chameleons this age? His birthday is Febuary 2nd of this year, just a few months ago.

06/14/13  04:34pm

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: HeatherLB   In reference to Message Id: 2298482

IS IT NORMAL?

I think he want your attention my water dragons let me know they want to come out by scratching the glass.But when a reptile makes noise when it see you it may be a sign of aggression or dominance some reptiles do that because they think your avaiding their privacy.

08/02/13  09:49pm

Back to Chameleons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area