Chameleons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Chameleons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Deadlyconfetti   Chameleon_man   Deadlyconfetti   Chameleon_man  

Member  Message

Deadlyconfetti
View Profile

SUPER HOT WEATHER!

I have a question, i have a Yemen chameleon and she is the right set up and everything i was just wondering about the weather it is really hot here, we are having a heat wave, and she is starting to open her mouth, there are no signs of anything bad she is eating and no wheezing or bubbles out of the nose, i assume it is from the super hot weather, her lights are on as well, so my question in short is this okay? If not what can i do to help her out, i have a fogger going a bit more often and her dripped going faster so she has more water.

07/09/12  03:40pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Deadlyconfetti   In reference to Message Id: 2272644

SUPER HOT WEATHER!

I would if you could turn up the a/c in the house just a little and just spray him a little more :-) you should be fine. just watch him/her

07/09/12  11:40pm

Deadlyconfetti
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2272717

SUPER HOT WEATHER!

Unfortunately i do not have an AC lol i wish!!! ya i have sprayed her three times instead of the two as she has the fogger and stuff so i will keep an eye on here, she seems to be fine for the most part except for the mouth being open but she is doing fine and even seems a bit more active. On a side note i have gained enough trust that she will eat out of my hand now! she is rather a cranky cham!

07/10/12  12:49am

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Deadlyconfetti   In reference to Message Id: 2272735

SUPER HOT WEATHER!

sweet!!!!!!

07/10/12  08:16am

Back to Chameleons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area